Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries

More of Willow miniseries cover art ideas from the cover artist:

I just love how the whole black wings and snakes motiff continues to be in all alternate versions of his issue 1 cover. Perfect symbolism. 

Posted at

Still not trusting Giles aunts. Evne more so now, since they seem to know Whistler and both parties respect each other. And Whistler has some horrible plans, it seems and is working with Pearl and Nash towards something. 

In other news...

Posted at

And the info on Willow issue 2 came out:

Willow apparantly is travelling through dimensions separate from Angel's group(I am guessing whatever the whole Dark Willow freak out does, causes them to separate, with her going to another dimension and Angel's group returning to Earth to face Whistler and his plans

She is apparantly keeping her dark powers at bay, however her mysterious companion, Marrak, that accompanies her on the journey encourages the use of the dark power in her, as means justifying the ends kind of deal, to which Willow agrees to a degree, because she needs his knowledge to get through this realm. But how far is she ready to go this path?

------------------------------------------- 

Then we have . 16th issue of BUffy Season Nine:

Which includes Buffy having to deal with zombpire outbreak in San Francisco, as well as having to face Illyria who is back on earth.

And guessing from the cover Dawn plotline starts(since there are hints that people are starting to forget who she is, since magic is gone).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel and Faith 17th issue is all about

Ethan Rayne's last "gift", as well as the former slayers targeting Angel.

----------------------------------------

All I can say is that so far I really like this season more than previous one. The segregation into separate character-based books helps a lot to center the story around those characters and develop them, as well as at the same time connecting all the character stories into overall season storyline.

Really interested to see how we are going to reach the situation from "Time of Your Life", as at least Willow's journey seems to go exactly that way right now, with her using more and more of her dark power out of her own will.  

Posted at

And now apparantly we will have a male gay slayer named Billy. 

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

The first male slayer and he is gay. Pretty predictable lol

Posted at

The first male slayer and he is gay. Pretty predictable lol

you do know that the only real logical way for a male to be a slayer is for him to be gay, right? 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Please tell me you're being sarcastic
Posted at

how in the fuck did that happen why male slayer?

Posted at

Apparantly what decides on you being potential or not is dependant on the physical existence and is all about psychological identity.(its already hinted witht he whole "Buffy gets her body stolen" storyline as its implied that what makes her a slayer is in her psyche and not only in her body) 

The details are unclear for now but apparantly that makes those identifying with female side of themselves more than male, capable of being potentials, no matter the physical gender. 

Its quite rare case (since, for the lack of subtler words, there are very few guys "womanly enough" to fit that) and Buffy never ever noticed such thing possible because she, just like everyone else searched for potentials and Slayers by their gender, not their mindset. 

Still no one exactly knows how it will work or if its an isolated case.  

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

And yet we have lesbian slayers. . . So no, it isn't the only way it makes sense.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad