Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

Yes, show does. And again, it's not confirmed, it's a theory that Buffy expressed as facts because she can feel her physically or some bs like that. And it's not an opinion made by Buffy or the scoobies. It's something people says. Dawn says it, school people says it. So yes, show does.

Nope. Show shows her making mistakes, flunking school, etc.

The thing that Dawn is made out of Buffy, isn't confirmed, it's a theory of Buffy's. It makes sense, but no one with the actual knowledge of the spell performed, says "made out of big sis". 

Its the only logically fitting thing:

The rifts closing from Buffy's death. Dawn having Buffy's s1 personality and sometimes both of them having exact same reactions to thing(even her first introduction was that). Her having similar speech patterns to S1 Buffy. Both having klepto issues in childhood. Buffy's over-identification with Dawn.

And no, it isn't a honed instinct. It's common sense to not say the words that would let a vampire in.  

KNOWLEDGE to not say those words - sure. 

NOT saying them - trained over years and experience. Dawn does not have that.

She knows those words should not be said. She did not say them willingly. They slipped. Lack of experience.  

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Her having similar speech patterns to S1 Buffy.

Everyone has similar speech patterns to Buffy. Talking about physical attributes being similar. Dawn doesn't look AT ALL like Buffy. No way siblings would look so little alike. Completly different facial structure. It wouldn't happen, and i am guessing that if Dawn was made out of Buffy, she would look a little like her. 

Dawn having Buffy's s1 personality 

Except they are completly different personality wise

Both having klepto issues in childhood. 

This i don't remember. When was this shown? Because there is a difference in stealing and being a kleptomania. What season was this?

Lack of experience.  

Lack of brains

Posted at

Everyone has similar speech patterns to Buffy. 

nope.

No way siblings would look so little alike. Completly different facial structure.  

hence why she is a MAGICAL sibling. And she does have some facial features of joyce.

Except they are completly different personality wise

nope. They are almost identical, minus the psychological bagage. 

Lack of brains

She has brains. Using them is a whole another deal, which is the point of her character. 

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

nope. 

Wrong.

They are almost identical, minus the psychological bagage. 

Yea, but she is maaaagical, so it doesn't count.

And she does have some facial features of joyce.

So? You're saying she is made of Buffy. If you didn't think that she was made from Buffy, this would be relevant, but you say she is made from Buffy, hence Joyce's appearance should be irrelevant.

And i don't see them.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Oh she did not!

Watching the S7 episode with the lame girl that dies at friday, and Buffy freaking insulted Blue Ö;yster Cult. WTF is the matter with her? Doesn't she have any sense in good music?!?

Posted at

Watching the S7 episode with the lame girl that dies at friday, and Buffy freaking insulted Blue Ö;yster Cult. WTF is the matter with her? Doesn't she have any sense in good music?!?

Buffy has a different taste in music?

Blue Oyster Cult is stuff Giles  listens too. Oz even found some albums of them in his apartment in S4. Giles main taste is 70's-80's rock music.

Xander is more into Country.

Faith is into heavy metal.

Spike is into punk rock.

Willow is into trip-hop.  

Buffy is also into trip-hop as well as indie rock.  

their solo numbers in OMWF were supposed to at some level reflect their musical tastes too.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

But trashing Blue Ö;yster Cult! It's almost as bad as trashing Queen or The Who.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Or The Doors or Lenard Cohen

Buffy must have a horrific taste in music. . . The only thing i can remember her hearing is the noise she listen to during workout in S1 i think it was. I actually think Giles commented on that.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
You seriously just listed all the characters taste in music, oh fuck it. You don't count sheep in your sleep at night, you count Buffys.
Posted at

You seriously just listed all the characters taste in music, oh fuck it. You don't count sheep in your sleep at night, you count Buffys.

Well that sort of happens when show, unlike tvd,  ACTUALLY FOCUSES on characters. You tend to remember personality traits and likes/dislikes.  The fact that I am massive audiophile also helps

We had multiple times of Xander quoting, referencing or listening to country. 

We have seen  the entire music collection of Giles and saw him listen and reference bands. 

Spike's appearance are almost always connected to songs and he quotes punk rock bands regularly.

Buffy's and willow's musical style was less referenced, buyt mentioned in S4, S2 and S3,

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad