Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3965 posts
Halde

are*

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn
Girl omg why would you be the only one. Don't you know that's what tumblr is for? I need to go reblog the fuck out of pepperony stuff. I didn't think she'd be in the movie. And yes I'm a sap for brotherly love scenes OMG. ME NEITHER. I was SOO surprised when she appeared! Really? I heard it was good but idk, I was soooo busy when Thor and America's movies were out. Never got time to watch those two. But gosh, they're hot. Well, that was my opinion. There are SO DAMN MANY heroe movies! The last one I saw was "Chronicle" and HOLY SHIT, I'M IN LOVE. Ugh I will admit I'm not a pro at Marvel, DC, or any comics/heroes in general.Me too. It's always the same most of the time.  Those rumors better not be true, I'm sick of lead female actresses getting diva bitchy on the writers.  They hardly showed Natasha's (Black Widow) cleavage, and even if I do find it annoying that only pretty people can be heroes, she was awesome. She is WAY better than heroines like Halle Berry in "Cat Woman" . And I like her origins, the fact that she's not american but russian and has a lot of blood on her hands. :P (which most likely will be used when Paltrow's character eventually inevitably gets killedWHAT?!??! 

I don't think either of these were good enough for a second movie.

Agreed. But if Tom Hiddleston is Thor 2, I'll watch it anyway.

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

what...?

Posted at

I don't think either of these were good enough for a second movie.

Captain America whil ebeing the weakest marvel movie was obviously an origin movie and it made a shitload of money so obviously they are going to adapt more of stuff. Not to mention that Cap is a central figure of Avengers, so he will be getting movies will Avengers are made.

Thor was second best movie after iron man I, IMO, not to mention that Loki still plays a huge part in avengers and there are those "consequences" of him failing the Other mentioned when making that deal for an army. Also odin's treasure room has that certain item the mid-credits villain of Avengers is known of wanting. Not to mention that the end of Thor sort of pretty much screamed "there will be a sequel" whats with all nine realms being severed and in chaos. Also, yep, made  a whole lot of money.  

Posted at

WHAT?!??! 

Barring my thoughts on paltrow being absolutely atrocious both in looks and  acting capabilities and being a terrible case of miscasting, everything about her build up screams death flags or at least nothing happy. 

The pregnancy storyline especially is well known for lots of angst and bad stuff happening to her and since in movie universe characters can't just come back to life, like in comic books... 

Posted at

Ha! I jsut realized that Jeremy Renner(Hawkeye) is ALSO a whedonverse actor...

he played that psycho vampire Angel/us made, obsessed with Angel/us 

Posted at

or was it the guy who wanted revenge on angel for him killing the lvoe of his life....can't remember :E

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Ughhh WTF are you talking about pregnancies for, is this a spoiler? If the sequels set for 2015 then why would we know any ounce of storylines already? Unless you're claiming they'll follow the comics from there. Oh and Tasha and Stark, DO NAWT WANT
Posted at

uhhhh, my whole wall of text lost...grrr..anyway.

Its not a spoiler since I am clearly remembering there being a mention of her prengnacy during Avengers movie.

And they have been quite faithful to comic books with marvel movieverse.

iron Man I dealt with Iron Monger and Iron man's origins that are pretty much one by one copy of the comic book:

iron Man II had whiplash and an edited less dark less violent version of "Demon In a Bottle" storyline for Stark(that is him going off-deep-end due to ideas of mortality, resulting in alcoholism and self-destructive behavior).

And IM III is already focusing on merging armor wars(a global iron men arms race), mandarin(the rings we see in every movie on villain hands) and extremis(cyborg implants for stark) storylines.

Which brings us quite close to Civil War of Superheroes storyline which is already confirmed for Avengers III or right after Avengers III(as separate movie trilogy/duology),

at which point they either:

kill her off write her off the cast due to same reasons as her change in personality in comics (miscarriage, etc) or force Paltrow to get more active role by adapting the whole story after miscarriage

which I frankly can't see happening because it requires way more acting chops than paltrow has, as well as requires her taking more active role and the whole storyline might still be too grimdark for the movieverse. 

Either way they do it, the current Pepper just makes the Civil War plot not work, since it requires her to agree with Tony being a massive authoritarian douche.  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Agh those comic pics already look bizarre, and I agree. I can't see her doing a role (or wearing that suit) like that. You know I've only seen her roles in IM (and vomit, glee). Okay okay I did not catch the pregnancy thing at all FUCK I want to find it. FIND IT NOWWWWWWWW

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad