Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
This movie was fucking epic omg. And I never saw Thor and Capn Americas movies. Ughhh but they were all so awesome (and hot)
Posted at

i wanna go out and fap to thor (creys)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Pft Thor, America and Iron are way too hard to choose. Fuck ittttt lmfao
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I even got pepperony scenes yeaaaa sweet.
Posted at

but you know my sick blonde aussie/brit fetish bby. yes captain america is also umf cant disagree with you on that rofl

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn
I even got pepperony scenes yeaaaa sweet.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who fangirled when I saw her. MA BABAY

And I LUUUUUUVED the Thor/Loki scenes. Me loves brother scenes.

And I never saw Thor and Capn Americas movies

Captain America was the only heroe movie I didn't like in the Avengers assemble.

Oh, and btw, is it true that there will be a Black Widow movie? I heard Scarlett wanted to do it and is bribing Whedon and co to do it.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who fangirled when I saw her. MA BABAY

And I LUUUUUUVED the Thor/Loki scenes. Me loves brother scenes.

Girl omg why would you be the only one. Don't you know that's what tumblr is for? I need to go reblog the fuck out of pepperony stuff. I didn't think she'd be in the movie. And yes I'm a sap for brotherly love scenes OMG.

Captain America was the only heroe movie I didn't like in the Avengers assemble.

Really? I heard it was good but idk, I was soooo busy when Thor and America's movies were out. Never got time to watch those two. But gosh, they're hot.

Oh, and btw, is it true that there will be a Black Widow movie? I heard Scarlett wanted to do it and is bribing Whedon and co to do it.

Ugh I will admit I'm not a pro at Marvel, DC, or any comics/heroes in general. So with me I only know the characters well if they had their own movie or cartoons shows, whatever. When I heard about Avengers I was expecting spidey and wolverine to be thrown in (they are in the cartoons I saw once) then I saw the promos and stuff and was like "who the fuck is black widow?" and to be honest, she was cool, but my least favorite of the group. I never heard of hawkeye either. But he was cool too. Those rumors better not be true, I'm sick of lead female actresses getting diva bitchy on the writers. Just be happy with what you got.  
Posted at
Jean Salvatore
943 posts
Jean-salvatore
I loved this movie. It was fun and I didn't even feel like it was almost 3 hours long, I skipped vampire diaries for the marvel movie marathon in thursday last week n it wad an Awesome time... I didn't even care that I missed vd.... avengers was Great n I'm excited to see it again...
Posted at

It is true. We will be getting a prequel on her origins at some point.

Currently there's plans for:

Captain America 2, Thor 2 Antman movie in whenever Edgar Wright decides to finish the script. Guardians of Galaxy movie to introduce the Avengers villain and overall Marvel Cosmic Universe.  Iron Man 3 Hulk movie in 2015 Avengers II in 2015 SHIELD/BLackWidow Prequel movie. 

then I saw the promos and stuff and was like "who the fuck is black widow?" and to be honest, she was cool, but my least favorite of the group. I never heard of hawkeye either.  

She has been in Avengers for quite some time overall. She started as a villain in Iron Man, ending up as his main love interest(which most likely will be used when Paltrow's character eventually inevitably gets killed) and then became part of Avengers for same reasons as her movie version (to atone for all th shit she did)

She is bassically all versions of James Bond rolled into one, put on steroids, with intellect just few levels below Tony Stark's added on top. 

Really? I heard it was good but idk, I was soooo busy when Thor and America's movies were out. 

Captain America is less of superhero movie and more of "80's war movie" kind of thing. It explains how Captain America even got to present times. At the same time the cheerful, down to earth calm guy behavior of his in that movie contrasts very well with more on-edge bitter Cap of Avengers.  

Thor is less of superhero movie and more of a story of a snarky insolent blond guy with daddy issues spending time dealing with his newfound mortality and powerlessness, while his misunderstood brother spends time in emotional turmoil over the fact that he is adopted and that their father is a dick. 

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Captain America 2,Thor 2

I don't think either of these were good enough for a second movie.  

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad