Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3965 posts
Halde

America reminded me A LOT of Booth in "Bones". 

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

I like Booth though, but Stark was just awesome!

Posted at
436 posts
Nawtyangel

Stark was better than Capt America but Chris Evans is HOT so yeah...  Hulk and Loki @ the end was awesome and funny..

btw guys if you gonna go watch it sit till the credits end as there are scenes between

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

Are Black Widow and Hawkeye gonna get together? Please say no!

Stark is way more awesome than America! xD

Amen! Just look at his intro (Hells yeah, I missed you).

but Chris Evans is HOT so yeah.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of the Avengers was hot.

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

Oh and about the Cabin in the Woods: My friend watched it and she said it was so dumb and stupid that ALL of the audience left before the credit, she was the only one to watch it through. That it was with Gods and shit.

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

underlying messages

Like what? She said there were Gods coming out of nowhere who demanded a sacrifice and that only one could survive ... Did you already watch it? Me and my bestfriend are Horrorfanatics so we watch ALL of the Horrormovies, but I didn't even understand what this whole thing was about.

Posted at

well fuck, my whole 9 paragraph long post just disappeared.

Posted at

Whedon's favorite batman movie is "Batman Begins" and he finds Dark Knight very flawed:

Huh, not “The Dark Knight”? Most people would say “The Dark Knight.”

“The Dark Knight,” for me, has the same problem that every other “Batman” movie has. It’s not about Batman. I think Heath Ledger is just phenomenal and the character of the Joker is beautifully written. He has a particular philosophy that he carries throughout the movie. He has one of the best bad guy schemes. Bad guy schemes are actually very hard to come up with. I love his movie, but I always feel like Batman gets short shrift. In “Batman Begins,” the pathological, unbalanced, needy, scary person in the movie is Batman. That’s what every “Batman” movie should be.

Whedon apparantly also wanted to do a batman movie years ago.

There was a lot more, in Whedon's take, about the orphaned Bruce Wayne as a morbid, death-obsessed kid. There was a scene—Whedon used to well up, just thinking about it—where young Bruce tries to protect this girl from being bullied in an alley, an alley like the one his parents were murdered in. "And he's like this tiny 12-year-old who's about to get the shit kicked out of him. And then it cuts to Wayne Manor, and Alfred is running like something terrible has happened, and he finds Bruce, and he's back from the fight, and he's completely fine. And Bruce is like, 'I stopped them. I can stop them.' That was the moment for me. When he goes 'Oh, wait a minute; I can actually do something about this.' The moment he gets that purpose, instead of just sort of being overwhelmed by the grief of his parents' death." 

But apparantly WB execs pretty muchs pit him in face.

I'd pay anything to get that movie made.  

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
Just saw the movie and it was amazing. Good thing I order my ticket online because the theater was sold out all night.
Posted at
And Avengers officially beat Harry Potter's last movie as biggest weekend opened in USA, collecting 200million dollars since this friday through the weekend, making the total revenue so far aalready at 600+million dollars.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.