Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3965 posts
Halde

I thought the guy who co-created Angel was David Greenwalt or something like that?

Posted at

Yeah, confused a bit myself. Goddard worked on Angel and Buffy latter seasons and latter was involved with writing LOST. 

Posted at

So the avengers have premiered all around the world and will premiere in US in may 4th and so far the movie has pretty much been praised in unified critical acclaim, holding 97% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, with only 2 reviews negative(and both of them seem to be troll-reviews intent on gathering hits from bashing the movie). its also bashing box office records all over the world, having already beaten various movies, including the previous Marvel movies and Dc's "Dark Knight" and tracking close to the opening results of hunger games. And that is even before the movie debuts in the major markets like USA. 

Also, the movie is fucking awesome.  

Posted at
436 posts
Nawtyangel

I'm going to watch the Avengers tonight. the Avengers was the biggerst box office Friday Ever in South Africa.

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

Watched The Avengers yesterday. The scenes with the alien army reminded me of this "new" Titanic trailer.

"NOW WITH EXPLOSIVE CHAIRS"

Everything was on fire in the last 30 minutes.

And Tony </3

Posted at

Meh, trying to ignore  Stark/iron Man since he is pretty much destined to become an unlikeable bastard once they adapt Civil War into movies. 

On other hand this movie had the only Banner/Hulk worthy of mention. Great to see that he is going to get (possibly written by Whedon) a movie of his own in 2015.

Hopefully Hawkeye and/or BlackWidow get their own movies too, or at least a joint SHIELD movie in style of mission impossible.  The idea of "badass-normal" superheroes is awesome. 

Also: "Puny God." 

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Awesome movie! Pure relaxable, nothing deep, entertainment:D Just sit back and watch the kickass kickassery, and the classic Joss Whedon humor!

Posted at
436 posts
Nawtyangel

it really was an awesome movie, great balance of superhero screen time in my opinion. (less stark more capt america would have also been nice) funny and kickass

Posted at
436 posts
Nawtyangel

lol Elena

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Stark is way more awesome than America! xD

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.