Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Hmmm,i agree but i still think Batman should've been the main focus of TDK not joker,even though Heath Ledger did a gr8 job.thats why i like BB the most.

And i think the 2nd half is supposed to be like that.The first half focuses on the the "superhero" and the second half on the "villian".There is nothing you can do about it really,once we get an insight into the superhero's psyche,its important to show what makes the villian tick too.i thought it was alright.

I was too caught up in the moment to analyze anything really lol .Also i haven't seen Iron man 2 so idk what lengths black widow would go to.But from what i saw in THE Avengers, i don't think it was that unrealistic,the Black Widow we know is a highly trained badass human bitch who  would use anything/everything to get what she wanted including the impossible.it may have been a little bit weird,considering but all in all i'd say it was okay.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Black Widow was cool in IM 2. her fighting was awesome, but she didn't do anything humanly unrealistic like she did in Avengers.

SPOILERS

She infiltrated Stark Industries as a paralegal(or something). She then gave intel on him to Fury. He was the one who suggested a new element instead of paladium. Stark was on the brink of death(in time, not physically) when he figured out a replacement for paladium. Black Widow then helps Starks driver to get into Hammer Industries to try and stop a robot attack.

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

i'm way behind, but am i the only one who never watch (500) days of summer? i did watch 50/50 this year and LOVED it, which is about joseph gordon levitt's character having cancer

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

IDK they do a lot of unrealistic stuff in movies like M.I.and what not.So i guess its okay in movieverse lol!

i really tried hard not to read the spoilers and i somehow succeeded,don't do that again lol.

@Elena you should watch it.its really good.I haven't seen 50/50 but i absolutely love JGL.

Posted at

. But then for some stupid reason, she had to jump up on the back on one of them and control their nervesystem. I was like "Da fuq' is happening?". 

no idea on what exactly you are talking about.  She did not do anything that she would not have been able to do. 

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

I ain't an experts on the cartoons, i have never read them, I'm speaking solely off the movie. All the other characters powers where used in a way that makes good sense. Hers was to, untill this point.

It suspended my disbeliefs. She is a "common" human with no superpowers, suddenly flying around controling the movements of an alien thing she have never encountered before. I didn't mind it a lot, but it was nagging me a bit. It felt sort off like "She hasen't done anything cool like Iron Man or Thor, so lets have her jump around on these things being a total "badass"". It felt like it was with that forced mentality that the sequence was executed and written, instead of doing something making a little more sense. A more natural way of getting there.  

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

@Elena you should watch it.its really good.I haven't seen 50/50 but i absolutely love JGL.

i will when i have time. i tried to watch the new spiderman but everytime i try to, i slam my head into the keyboard until i bleed. it's a problem :/

50/50 is amazing, my favorite scene probably is when he loses his shit in the car. it's both sad and funny. i love it<3

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

50/50 is good. I like da actor as well. Damn is girlfriend was delusional. . .

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

his*

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

ugh why would you want to watch that piece of crap,then again i watched all 3 parts of twilight and anything is better than that piece of crap.Its morbid curiosity lol,what are you gonna do.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.