Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3965 posts
Halde

And CA sells historical accuracy for political correctness. . .

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Thor is better than CA. It's sorta about him gaining power, getting more mature and getting wiser. . . So he has an arc. It's a very simple movie. The love interest here is boring and generic as well. . .

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

If you watch Thor you will see something weird with the angle, mostly later in the movie. I don't know what it is called, but they tip the camera to the right. In almost every scene in the later parts, they have this tipped angle, and they have it so much, you actually notice it a lot when watching it. . .

Posted at

IM, CA or Thor

IM hell yes.

CA if you like the character himself since plot is....meeeh.

Thor for special effects and Loki.

new Spiderman - nopenopenopenopenopenope. 

Have any of you read 50 shades? Is this worth the read, because I realy can't stand the hype around this book anymore.

legends say that reading 50 shades of gray makes one feel like he/she is bathing in feces. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
50 shades of gray is fucking stupid. Spiderman movie and TDKR disappointed me
Posted at
196 posts
Charmed-jenna

So what I'm gathering is definitely IM and no way in hell to Spiderman and 50 shades lol. The only reason I even considered watching Spiderman was because of Emma Stone. What about the Hunger games book series, any good?

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

The Hunger Games is like a cheap version of Battle Royale, but STILL good. It's way too overhyped but it's still an enjoyable book. Part III of Mockingjay (last book) kinda reminds me of Oprah "YOU die and YOU die and guess what, YOU die too!"

The love interesting is boring, and there are no strings to it. You get the feel that the only reason she is the love interest, is because she is the lady in the movie. . . CA is a letdown. . .

thank god i'm not the only one feeling like that. i completely hated captain america but love the Avengers!Steve

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The Hunger Games is like a cheap version of Battle Royale

Along with 6 other stories that adapted the same idea. I prefer Battle Royale

Posted at

Okay going by the teaser trailer of Iron Man 3, Peper will either get killed off or get her suit in this movie. 

Posted at

Official IRON MAN III trailer is here

Yep:

Stark is suffering from ptsd because of Avengers events and the whole battle where he almost died. its implied that because of those events A LOT of people now want Stark dead, since it attracted EVERYONE's attention to him and rest of Avengers.  Stark is trying out the early version of Extremis suit  Mandarin reveals himself and narrates Stark's house gets blown up with him and Pepper inside(you see them litterally being blown away by explosion)  Stark survives with suit but gets dragged down the ocean, Pepper's fate is unknown. We see all previous Tony suits explode We see some of Tony's suits attacking Tony We see Pepper screaming in pain , strapped down Iron Patriot suit landing in official ceremony. Tony, alone, walks through freezing blizzard.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad