Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

i never remembered nick fury on those scenes. I barely remember Iron Man though

but maybe I was busy drooling over Thor and Captain America

sighs

Posted at

yeah i remembered samuel L jackson on Capt America but I dont remember him on thor.

Posted at

Avengers will also have post credits scene...with vampires :D

Posted at

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2012/01/joss-whedon-movie-supernatural-romance-abigail-spencer.html

ANNND, Year of Joss Whedon also marks the start of a new movie being filmed by him.

Currently titled as "In Your Eyes". the secret project about which NOTHING is known is supposedly a "supernatural romance" and is going to be one of "the greatest romance movies of all time" according to the movie's star (known for her role in Mad Men), A.Spencer.

Whedon showing those hunger games and twilight lame supernatural popcorn flicks how a real genius does it? YES PLEASE. 

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

I always thought Nick would be a villian. I can't even look at him ...

And I watched the credits etc., but when i was in the cinema, the last scene with Loki being alive didn't show up. :X

Posted at
Posted at

Posted at

Also, this bit?

CLASSIC. JOSS. WHEDON.

The man really loves his group shots. 

Any doubts I MIGHT have ever had about this movie are now gone. 

Posted at
3381 posts
Aint-born-typical
I want to see the avengers. Not sure about much ado about nothing. I am afraid I'll end up comparing the characters to catherine tate and david tennant.
Posted at
3965 posts
Halde
"The Cabin in the Woods" is an immensly lame name though. Right there with "The Little House on the Prairie". It could be a good name for a kids morning cartoon though. . .
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad