Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

how the fuck is that young?

Posted at

errr by the very fact that they are from 15 to 25 and most of the REAL Avengers are like 25+ and stuff?

Bassically Avengers were disbanded back then and a group of young people from 14 to 23 who did not get to join the real Avengers and who decided to fill in the gap became known as that. 

Stark is what 30+? (since he inherited  his company at around 20 and it was quite some time till whole Iron man tirade), Cap is 80+, Thor is few hundreds years old, Banner is 30+ yaers old. 

So yeah, compared to "real" Avengers, these "fanboys" are young since most of them are at college at best.  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
They had wrinkles and boney cheeks in your picture
Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn
Well animated matters to me :|

legend of korra^^ although i heard there'll be a movie made out of it and i'm like 80 % sure that korra will be white in the movie, just like in atla *sigh*

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Atla's got enormous angry reception for making them white so I doubt they'll do it again if they're smart. It not only made the producers seem racist but it proves their lack of common sense, considering the water tribe is based off how people realistically appear in the north pole. They're obviously based off alaskans
Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

m. night shitalayaman (or whatever) didn't just make two characters white, he made the southern and northern water tribes white. mmkay.

thing is, liking korra atm is actually an unpopular opinion, some fans said they'd rather have "legend of asami" (who i adore, but c'mon). people think she's too "manly" and her being black doesn't help either. they want her petite and white like asami and korra also isn't "pretty" enough.

i mean, da fuq

i don't want a movie, god no

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

used that gif because i wish she would've said that, oh well

Posted at
196 posts
Charmed-jenna

Watched Avengers for the first time today, first Marvel movie since X-men 3, and it was AMAZING!! It goes without saying that the Black widow was the awesomest! It really managed to re-spark my interest in Marvel movies. So I was wondering whixh ones you would suggest IM, CA or Thor. I don't know how many off you have seen the new spiderman, but how is it? I never watched the original so I don't care if it's worse in comparison.

Also watched Cabin in the woods. It's definitely UNIQUE. I liked it although at times it was just too "Whedony" for me too handle. It's definitely a movie I would recommend it to others but I wouldn't take the time to watch it again.

Last but not least, I watched The Hunger Games and to my utter surprise I actually enjoyed it a lot. I never read the books so I always just assumed it was another bad Twilight knock off, but I've never been so wrong in my life. My expectations were so low I guess, that I had no choice to like it. Definitely watching the next 1 in the cine. Have any of you read the books? Worth my time?

Have any of you read 50 shades? Is this worth the read, because I realy can't stand the hype around this book anymore. I read somewhere that it started out as a Twilight fanfic so I can't imagine that's a good omen.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

IM, CA or Thor

Yes/No/No

Watch  CA and Thor if you really want the background story of them, but otherwise they offer nothing. In Thor, they shift between earth and his world. NOTHING interesting happens on earth, and for the lag of action there, they employ a unnecesary robot attack(it is as lame as it sounds). CA is what it is, a movie about CA, there is not really anything else going on. . . Towards the later parts of the movie, it goes downhill. . . The story about the superheros origin is good(which it basically always is in all superhero movies). The love interesting is boring, and there are no strings to it. You get the feel that the only reason she is the love interest, is because she is the lady in the movie. . . CA is a letdown. . .

the new spiderman

Completly no go. The action scenes was wellmade, and Spider-man had his joking wipe in front of villains more, but otherwise, it is quite bad. The acting is nothing to brag about, although Denis Leary was awesome lol xD Sam Raimi's was a lot better(especially the 2nd one, that was good!).

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

lack*

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad