Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3965 posts
Halde

Nah, Bane's voice was pretty cool. While still being dark and evil sounding, it was a commando voice and articulate. 

Posted at

Okay so I got somewhat behind Iron Man stuff and took a look at what is going on now and what the fuck? Pepper is fighting Rhodey, who somehow got a new suit, Stark is working with Mandarin and what the fuck is going on. Also apparantly X-Men tried to kill off all Avengers or something?  What the hell did I miss?.... 

Also that lame show that is about to get cancelled introduced a lame botched up version of Rescue Suit?(they must be getting REALLY desperate considering Marvel will launch their own iron man show) 

In the good news though, Marvel seems to be close on deciding who will helm Guardians of Galaxy movie, the current most likely candidate is James Gunn(who helmed Super). What excites me about this is that it possibly opens possibility to get Nathan Fillon for the lead role as Star Lord (since its essentially similar character to his role in Firefly as Mal Reynolds and N.fillion has been in most of Gunn's movies)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Is it just me or is that spiderman show on Disney channel actually pretty well animated
Posted at

"well animated" or "not well animated" is not the problem. The problem is quality and both Iron Man:AA and Spiderman TANK in that cattegory which Marvel has acknowledged. 

They tried to "make  them adaptable for younger generation" they failed. DC is trying same with batman now and they will most likely also fail because comic book characters have been more attractive to an age group from the end-range of adolescents to start range of young adults. 

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

y yall watchin disney channel?

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

^ Kids these days <3

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Well animated matters to me :|
Posted at

its still crappy. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I hate the young Avengers group Spidey is in.

Posted at

Sorry, the only Young Avengers that I remember are:

And even from them I only recognize Vision and Hawkeye(the female one because its mostly a title and we have at least a few "hawkeyes" in marvelverse)

Spidey would fit there though since theoretically even comic-books wise he is far too freaking young to join either X-men Or Avengers and he approached both for that but both groups bassically told him to wait till his balls drop and he finishes college.  

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad