Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Norton wanted more money as well as ability to influence and write his own script for the movie. MARVEL gave middlef inger. Norton left.

Jeez way for him to throw a diva fit. 

Because Ruffalo IS better. Possibly best live-action Banner ever.  

agreeeeeeeddddd he was perfect, the first time I actually truly loved the Hulk.

Peter Parker is essentially set up as cheerful down-to-earth guy ridden by guilt, trying to make his own life in the middle of city. He has no uber millions of money like stark does, nor he has some uber superpowers, nor any real attractivity or muscles. Normal guy who is set up to trumph over his actual qualities and not to angst over his parents or uncles or whatever. 

Wow seriously, it goes to prove I'm a noob in Marvelverse (DCverse too) because I would have never thought there is one Peter Parker who is actually non-emo for once. In fact all the movies and slightly the cartoons made me loathe New York more for some reason. Also I know this is dumb of me to realize but (since I'm a noob) I kept asking people why Spidey was not in Avengers (because I swore I glanced at him in the cartoon, my little brother watches stuff) but a friend told me they didn't have the movie rights for him and Wolverine. Wait, what? THEY'RE ALL MARVEL. Wait was Avengers even Columbia pictures? Ugh anyway I know the original A's doesn't have spidey or X-men tards (I hate Xmen)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Dude Kitty, is it weird that I kind of want the actress for Amy Pond to get an American accent and play Pepper? But I still like Paltrow, I just can't see her as being the bad ass Pepper in the comics. She's decent for the supporting role/love interest but jumping in an Iron suit I dunno

Posted at

meh, I wanted Chace Crawford to be spiderman he kinda looks him if you dye his hair. FAPTASTiC

and kitty i swear to god  dont fuck with GLORA. WE WILL CUT YOU

Posted at

STOP SAYING THAT YOU WHEDONITE TROLL. YEAH I ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY COULD CAST SOMEONE BETTER THAN PALTROW BUT I SHIP IT HARD HARDDDDDDDDD GET AWAY FROM SHIP. STEP OUT OF MY SHIP SHIP MY SHIP GO AWAY GO AWAY KLGLKH GRRRRRRRRRRR.

You do not ship it harder than me.  Its pretty much one of the best comic pairings ever

, but not with Paltrow.  Paltrow = ewww and destroys all potential plotlines for them. 

Posted at

Jeez way for him to throw a diva fit.

Welcome to person that is Norton. The filming of his hulk was a hell alrady with him walking out of sets because he did not like something or throwing a "christian bale fit" for littlest of details.

Dude Kitty, is it weird that I kind of want the actress for Amy Pond to get an American accent and play Pepper?  

I could see that. Also R. McAdams or Amy Adams was a good fit.  

She is catwoman to his batman, hera to his zeus, etc. And Paltrow, whil ehaving good chemistry with RDJ hasabsolutely no acting chops nor action chops to pull it off.  

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Just don't make a 2nd Ironman, One guy in a metal suit is enough  

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

Flora, I swear, Kitty hates everything I love.

YEAH I ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY COULD CAST SOMEONE BETTER THAN PALTROW BUT I SHIP IT HARD HARDDDDDDDDD GET AWAY FROM SHIP. STEP OUT OF MY SHIP SHIP MY SHIP GO AWAY GO AWAY KLGLKH GRRRRRRRRRRR.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!

Posted at

Just don't make a 2nd Ironman, One guy in a metal suit is enough  

Its not iron man if its a woman. *trollface*.  Also "Iron Man" franchise nowadays pretty much means three people in the suits fightig against everything else, while trying to (re) start their business(since tony lost his company and everything)

Also she does not need a suit, considering cybernetics in her. Suit is jut a bonus that allows her to blow stuff up.

I am sorry but I do not see Paltrow staying, considering the role requirments.  

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

So they're going with the name "Iron Woman"?? 

That's incredible stupid sounding lol  

Posted at

uhhh, the aboe lacks one page :/

So they're going with the name "Iron Woman"?? 

Nope. Potts pretty much goes by her own name. She was also known as Hera when she was heading her own intelligence agency for some time in post Superhero-Civil-War america and her iron armor is codenamed "Rescue" because of increased speed and manuevrability.  Thanks to cyborg enhancements she is quite capable to hold her own without armor now and is said to be able to go a few rounds against the likes of captain america. 

Armor is pretty much for movement, flight, rescue operations, as well as increasing her durability.  

She is pretty much flagship action-heroine of Iron Man, the same way Emma Frost is for X-Men(since Jean Grey's death), Black cat is for Spiderman or Catwoman for Batman. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.