Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

----------------------------------------------------------------------------=------------------------------------------

CABIN IN THE WOODS

Genre: Horror, Parody, Mindscrew. Studio:Lionsgate Producer:Joss "The Boss" Whedon  Writers: Drew Goddard, Joss Whedon CastChris Hemsworth ... Curt Vaughan Fran Kranz ... Marty Mikalski  Kristen Connolly ... Dana Polk  Anna Hutchison ... Jules Louden 

Story:

A group of college kids go to spend a weekend in an abandoned cabin in the woods in the mountains. Bad stuff happens... You think you know how it goes? Well, think again...

Description:

Bassically Joss Whedon inverts and mindfucks the whole horror genre. Considering it is written and directed by the man who is VERY aware of all the tropes and stereotypes that exist, I expect a lot of WTFERy and a lot of awesomeness. The trailer  only supports that. The trailer? yes...

THE OFFICIAL CABIN IN THE WOODS TRAILER  Picspam:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------=------------------------------------------

THE AVENGERS

Genre: Action, Drama, Superhero. Studio: Marvel Studios

Director: Joss "The Boss" Whedon 

Writers: Joss Whedon

Chris Hemsworth ...Thor Robert Downey, Jr. ... Iron Man Chris Evans... Captain America Mark Ruffalo... Bruce Banner/Hulk Scarlet Johansson...Black Widow

Story:

Building up from the previous superhero movies (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk), The Avengers picks up as Thor's brother Loki returns to earth. Confused, both scared and angry, Loki stumbles upon something that will grant him incredible power... Meanwhile, SHIELD, being threated by the disappearance of the device of unknown power, Tesseract, assemble the team of superheroes, scourging the earth to locate them. As Loki's story and The Avengers clash head to head, the earth's fate will be revealed.

Description:

Bassically Whedon is right at home there. he handled the huge casts of Buffy perfectly, giving everyone LIFE and IMPORTANCE and unique distinctive character and plot. He is also famous for his run as comic book writer in Astonishing X-Men. This can only be a major win.

THE AVENGERS OFFICIAL TRAILER

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

Genre: Drama, indie Studio: Bellwether Pictures

Director: Joss "The Boss" Whedon 

Writers: Shakespeare, Joss Whedon

CAST

Amy Acker as Beatrice

Alexis Denisof as Benedick Nathan Fillion as Dogberry Clark Gregg as Leonato Reed Diamond as Don Pedro Fran Kranz as Claudio Jillian Morgese as Hero Sean Maher as Don John Spencer Treat Clark as Borachio Riki Lindhome as Conrade Ashley Johnson as Margaret Emma Bates as Ursula Tom Lenk as Verges Nick Kocher as First Watchman Brian McElhaney as Second Watchman Joshua Zar as Leonato’s aide Paul M. Meston as Friar Francis Romy Rosemont as The Sexton

STORY:

A modern retelling of Shakespeare's classic comedy about two pairs of lovers with different takes on romance and a way with words. 

DESCRIPTION:

WHEDON? WIN. Majority of best actors of whedon's shows? WIN. Shakespeare? WIN. Too bad there's no SMG in this,but hey Amy Acker is enough too :3

Picspam:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OVERALL, Whedon seems to be on the roll this year. all these comic books(buffy, YAY), talk about DR.Horrible's second season, AVENGERS, shakespeare's adpatation, that horror movie WIN. EVEN if everythign else will suck in 2012, It will still be THE BEST year purely because of this.

---------------------------------------------

Overall this thread is sort of to discuss all thissstuff he will put out next year, as its pointless to create separate threads :P 
Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

What are those ... things in the Cabin of the Woods trailer? Werewolves?? o.ô

Posted at

omg the year of the writing GOD

Posted at

things in the Cabin of the Woods trailer?

which things? :P

YEP. :3

Maybe Whedon being awesome will just disintegrate Plec accidentally :DD 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

THAT FIRST CABIN POSTER WAS WIN JUST SAYING

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

which things? :P

Äh .......

Posted at

THAT FIRST CABIN POSTER WAS WIN JUST SAYING

Agreed.

Also, having read the script of the movie, I can say safely that this trailer actually spoils NOTHING :DD 

Posted at

Also, did you ontice.

Much Ado about Nothing.

Fred and Wesley are together AGAIN :3 

Posted at

Much Ado about Nothing.

Fred and Wesley are together AGAIN :3 

this ^^ i would watch   since I love shakespeare and joss
Posted at

Not to mention Simon! And Topher! And Caleb! Oh wait, no My mistake! Its not Caleb, its Mal Reynolds! And Dominic? But who cares about Dominic. oh and Andrew

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad