Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts
if they got together then people would get bored

LOL That's exactly what happened to Forwood, isn't it?

ITA with Candice though, Caroline should stay single for a while. She had her fair share of LIs, I'd like to see a storyline for her outside of romance with some guy. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Personally I don't think klaroline (if it happened), would bore people, because Klaus isn't Tyler and the chemistry isn't like watching two brick walls together. I used Chair as an example of a couple who finally hooked up then got boring, but their fans were still vocal and didn't even stop after the crap Chuck did. When Candice told the crowd they'd get bored, I think she was basing it off what happened to forwood, and that's why I only slightly agree because forwood=/=klaroline. Boredom is subjective but I doubt fans would drop KC unless they got extremely cheesy, and even cheesy is a cup of tea for some people. Candice is so wish washy at cons though, she goes from "she might sleep with klaus" to "why???" every  time, I guess in Germany she was like screw it, I think she loves the actors but I don't think she likes originals 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL. Quit Flo. By the time Plec got through with them they WOULD be Forwood 2. fucking 0

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

But look at delena, while it did take them awhile to hook up they were still boring as fuck, yet their fans thought otherwise. Most of them got boring, but when it happened to forwood, everyone jumped off the ship and drowned hoping a shark would eat them. But if you're saying Plec would totally forwoodfy klaroline then I agree people would lose interest, still Klaus ain't Tyler. While fans kept whining forwood banged too much, they'll probably whine that KC won't bang enough. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

everyone jumped off the ship and drowned hoping a shark would eat them

While fans kept whining forwood banged too much, they'll probably whine that KC won't bang enough. Truth. Klaus has the lead start in that he was interesting as fuck LONG before he first took his shirt off. Tyler......... not so much. I personally don't believe they would get as boring as Forwood simply because the fans got to know and love both characters individually before the possibility of them hooking up even came up. And people love the idea of them together. Nobody gave a damn about Tyler before his Werewolf storyline and i don't think its an accident that it almost immediately coincided with Forwood starting up. Its like Plec needed reassurance that his character would have meaning if people weren't feeling the wolf SL. It crashed and burned so heavily because the writers weren't invested in Tyler as an individual character enough to keep his storyline going after the initial wolf stuff. Like the relationship and being a hybrid defined him but there wasn't enough HIM to like in the first place for me. No such problems with Klaus. But i think if TVD really wanted to florish then they should have hired another writer with the task of dealing with the "in the middle of the relationship" phase for all the couples. Plec is very good at the suspence bits, often choking it to death in most cases, but she fails heavily when the characters are actually together. The only couple that felt real to me was SE. The others were NEVER seen developing on screen so they always felt rushed and fake. That would be my big fault with KC. If it would ever be on TVD (thank God it didn't) then we would only see aspect of their relationship as it revolved aound DES and they would be left with the 8-10 mins of scrap that would either be banter or sex. Lets be honest. We wouldn't see their first date like we did/will with DES and we wouldn't see his efforts to make her comfy in his life as the "villian". In other words, we wouldn't see the good bits that we could look back on years later and say awwwwwwwwww. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Its like Plec needed reassurance that his character would have meaning if people weren't feeling the wolf SL. It crashed and burned so heavily because the writers weren't invested in Tyler as an individual character   SOOOO MUCH THISSS. And before he left town for the third time, his fans were so arrogantly certain that writers actually care about him. once he left the third time is when they finally started whining about Klaus favouritism. I guess they really thought killing Carol nailed Klaus' fate in the coffin, but then came the spinoff and klaroline milking while Tyler went away. On FF I was dying at one girl because she kept repeating how badly she wants TO to pick up for Tyler's sake, dude that's not how it works, your character's not going to get better treatment just because mister popular is gone. Tyler wasn't just sent away for that reason, it was moreso because writers didn't care. Klaus or no Klaus, they won't bother with him. Klaus never stole Tylers thunder since he never had any to begin with.   That would be my big fault with KC. If it would ever be on TVD (thank God it didn't) then we would only see aspect of their relationship as it revolved aound DES and they would be left with the 8-10 mins of scrap that would either be banter or sex   Lol this is why I think two separate shows is the best for them, I feel like the more it would go the worse it could get. I still think Plec intended on giving him an LI and only promised klaroline when fans started to scare her and threaten the spinoff. So if the new LI fails it's her backup plan 
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Tyler wasn't just sent away for that reason, it was moreso because writers didn't care. Klaus or no Klaus, they won't bother with him. Klaus never stole Tylers thunder since he never had any to begin with.

They TOTALLY don't care and anyone who says otherwise is blinded by his abs. Which is why i think the actor should quit the show. Have some professional integrity and find something else dude. Its not like how Elijah was in and out of the show and i wish people would learn the differnce between charcter neglect and just not knowing what to do and how to write in a character. They didn't know how to write in Kol and Elijah into the plot in season 4 so instead of just having them around for no reason and letting us get bored with them, they sent them away, Fair enough. But Tyler has a reason to be around. He has family, school, friends a girlfriend, in short he has a fucking life. You know they don't care when they TOTALLY up-end this boy's life for little to no good reason JUST to get him out of the way so another character can shine a little more brightly, They TOTALLY isolated him from all his friends except Matt and how is it that a fucking HUMAN gets more of a SL than the first hybrid Klaus makes? Please explain that to me. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
They TOTALLY isolated him from all his friends except Matt and how is it that a fucking HUMAN gets more of a SL than the first hybrid Klaus makes? Please explain that to me.     

LOL PREACH. Really the guy has nothing coming next year, the vague spoilers gave it away 

Posted at
2425 posts

"Caroline will be there to be Tyler's love interest." - Caroline hater regarding S5.

LOL. More like the other way around. Everyone with eyes and brains know Tyler's relevance to TVD is being Mr. Caroline Forbes.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL she can't go without a love interest, that doesn't mean it'll be Tyler. And his existence revolves around her, like duh. I reblogged your dead cat post last week lmfao 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad