Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

HOLYSHIT OUAT WONDERLAND PROMO

Very clear influences from Alice: Madness Returns(the whole psychward idea, the design of wonderland with floating islands, etc)

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Any trailers for bitten?

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Wonderland looks really good!

Posted at

Any trailers for bitten?

Not yet. Canada releases trailers around the start to mid-summer. But they are already somewhere midway the season in terms of filming. 

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

What channel is it going to be on?

Posted at

Space

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Wtf! Lol

Posted at

Not that surprising as it specialized in horror and fiction shows. It co-produces many shows like Doctor Who, SUpernatural, etc. Its Canada's specialized fiction channel. 

Of course the best would be if it ran on Showcase (also known as Canda's main channel, which runs popular mainstream fiction shows like Lost Girl or Continuum)

The show is sponsored by Canada's Bell Media group(largest media group in canada) and produced by Entertainment One (first season of Lost Girl, as well as entirety of Walking Dead is produced by them)

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

yeah Space is like our Sci-Fi channel lol. You ain't seen nothing until you've watched the Odyssey though. That was my favourite childhood show. Great concept.

And that reminds me, there was also this show called Vampire High. Man I loved that show. Anyone seen it?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

ugh. Why would we even care about a Katherine vs Elena finale? Just let one of them die already. Get on with it. They should've killed Katherine around the mid-season point of this season. Post early season 2 she's been unnecessary.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.