Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Brilliant eye-acting is brilliant.

Ian Eyebalhalder should watch and fucking learn instead of getting himself eye-cancer. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Ian Eyebalhalder should watch and fucking learn instead of getting himself eye-cancer. 

I laughed at this for two reasons: It's so true  You can't ever seem to worship these shows without bringing up TVD, and I don't really see the appeal to those goth girl smokey eye lids
Posted at
Rym
60 posts
Selina-kyle

Who's that chick?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh i let it go for you,but you should really work on hiding your butt hurt. :P

LMFAO/

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh i let it go for you,but you should really work on hiding your butt hurt. :P

LMFAO/

Posted at

Oh i let it go for you,but you should really work on hiding your butt hurt.no butthurt, just some good parodying that apparantly was lost on y'all :[ worked on someplace else though

You can't ever seem to worship these shows without bringing up TVD, and I don't really see the appeal to those goth girl smokey eye lidsyou did NOT just insult the sheer epicness that is Ksenia fucking Solo. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

well then maybe you should work on your sarcasm,since no one seemed to get that.lol.

Posted at

and here I thought that the part where I started to rant cray cray on how C.Accola betrayed me with this would give it all u p. Oh well :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Well,you have said crayer things before.Remember when you said Plec hates Candice?Were you trolling then too?I sure hope you were.That would make you almost normal :)

Posted at

^nah~~~ I still believe that. I just can't seem to care.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.