Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

THEORIES. 

KITTY,stay pressed she never said she faps to plec. 

You/re a hypocrite as well as you can't respect her opinion too. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol no one brainwashed Candice. Whatever he personal feelings may be, now that KC is a legit thing on screen (for 5 minutes at least) she has the space and need to talk about it so she does.

I can feel her frustration though. I don't know why ppl think she's "jump ship". Ridiculous. I find most of these interviews a little off. She likes the scenes, and concedes that there is in fact something between them, but not much else. I watched the video for one video and she seemed a little frustrated. I took it as, she doesn't like how Klaus-centric Caroline's become. She's more in touch with her character than any other actor on the show (from what I've seen and read in interviews), so when she talks about stuff that's relevant to Caroline (i.e.: when C's with Tyler she talks Tyler, when she seems to be developing something for Klaus, she talks Klaus), I don't understand why people freak out. Either in a negative or positive way. And with KC, despite her dislike she's never been one to deny whats going on onscreen. Didn't she say like a looong time ago that Caroline wants to shag Klaus?

idk what I'm saying, but yeah, hasn't what Candice been saying recently what she's been saying all along? Or maybe I'm missing an interview or two lol.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

her*

jumped*

ugh I give up. spell-check where were you?? lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Arguing with him is pointless.He is crazy.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol welcome back Char

i legit can't breathe at glen and tri right now sorry 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol Gayatri. you were able to read that? idk whats up with this site recently. I've finally been able to log on properly after like a week. what was up with that??

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^the last was at Flora

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Charishma welcome back <3.That happened to you too?yeah it happened to me too,it still keeps logging me out for some reason.Some kind of glitch.

Posted at

Get over yourself and your stupid consipiracy theries.

Then please enlighten me on why Candice goes on how  much Caroline loves tyler one day then does 180 turnaround and talks about how great kc is the next day.

If that's NOT sucking up to Plec then nothing is. 

lol no one brainwashed Candice. Whatever he personal feelings may be, now that KC is a legit thing on screen (for 5 minutes at least) she has the space and need to talk about it so she does.The legitness of popularity of ship has nothing to do with her opinion. She had a clear "HELL NO" opinion for years on that crackship and now she suddenly changes her opinion? BULLSHIT.

Also legit my ass. Crackship is always a crackship. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You're so funny 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad