Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Klaroline is fresh and exciting. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol @ Charishma I still love that they buried the witches all night, or he did. Yes he trolled her and it's not really the first time, remember 14

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
@Flora Oh yeah i remember but i suggested that fic to you like eons ago back when i was just starting it myself,i stopped reading after 1st or the 2ndchapter.hell i even remember you telling me you thought it was ooc as fuck,why are you reading it again lol. Try reading*His assistant by the same writer,i swear its not gross or ooc,you'll like it.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Lol a lot of people thought that him letting her down was going to end KC,people keep forgetting that he's done a ton of bad stuff to her already.Him telling her off isn't whats going to end them Lol.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Am i the only one who didn't like it wasn't Caroline who Bonnie woke up to?I mean yeah shipping and everything is fine but caroline just killed 12 people for her,it should Caroline comforting her not Stefan
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Am i the only one who didn't like it wasn't Caroline who Bonnie woke up to?I mean yeah shipping and everything is fine but caroline just killed 12 people for her,it should've been Caroline comforting her not Stefan
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Ugh double post again.Fuck this site.I swear 90% of my posts are just double posts lol
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Bahaha she killed those witches, it was to build up that convo they had prior to it and I guess she couldn't look at Bonnie to say hey I killed twelve of your moms friends 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
Lol a lot of people thought that him letting her down was going to end KC,people keep forgetting that he's done a ton of bad stuff to her already.Him telling her off isn't whats going to end them Lol.

LOL I saw a post on tumblr the other day by someone who was naming all the episodes that made people think KC would end and it was like 10 different occasions lmao. A lot of shit has happened with those two.

As for Caroline/Bonnie, idk, in retrospect the whole plot felt like a prop for KC. Bonnie and Stefan ended up being secondary parts in it.

I' would have liked it if we had gotten a C/B scene too.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Yeah she killed those witches but it was to save Bonnie herself,udk i would've liked it more if Caroline had been the one to break the news of jeremy's death and the rest to Bonnie.Poor girl deserved atleast that but Bonnie's forever been neglected so i guess it shouldn't be a surprise..................... Anyway AFYCE got updated......and its very filler-ish just like the last chapter too,i guess Cece just got bored with it.Gawd,i cant find jack to read.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.