Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

If Elijah does something "horrifying" according to spoilers, then I would think he doesn't buy Elenas shit. The plan makes sense bc she knows he liked Katherine, she even asked him and he said not anymore. 

Grosss that fic was sick I should hope so, I don't even know the name after closing so fast. They wanted to fast her from blood 

Posted at

I have one wish

Elijah getting excommunicated out of the Church of Elena and trolling and go Amanda Clarke on her Mary SUE ASS

for killing his hotter  snarkier doppelnganger

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
Honestly I think Klaus, Elijah and Kol are as popular as Damon at this point, even since last year. If you noticed, it's kind of funny that some of Damons fans loathe Originals, I wonder whyyyyyy

I always thought Elijah is way more popular than his brothers though, isn't he?

But LOL at Damon stans. Now that I think about it, I see a lot of Damon vs Klaus and Delena vs Klaroline arguments on tumblr lately, these people look like they feel threatened for some reason.

Also, someone needs to give that cinnamoncookie girl on FF a real cookie...or introduce her to BN. LOL

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I always thought Elijah is way more popular than his brothers though, isn't he?   I wouldn't say way more popular. Elijah gets hype because he's barely around, it's the same hype Kat gets. He is the universally popular Original because he's the "good" one, so people who hate the Originals (simply bc they hate bad guys) make him an exception. And no offence to Elijah but when a hot guy walks around in suits 24/7, he's bound to become overrated regardless of bad writing. See Chuck Bass   But LOL at Damon stans. Now that I think about it, I see a lot of Damon vs Klaus and Delena vs Klaroline arguments on tumblr lately, these people look like they feel threatened for some reason.   Yeah because Klaus/KC caught up with Damon/DE vocal wise, it's stupid to feel threatened because it doesn't harm their ship, but they have pride in being "the biggest fanbase", and if KC were ever to continue then it'd be doing DE a favor since Caroline would have to quit judging Damon and Elena, or at least tone down on it.   Also, someone needs to give that cinnamoncookie girl on FF a real cookie...or introduce her to BN. LOL   Lol I always scroll away from her posts which is ironic since I manage to sit through Freckles  
Posted at
2425 posts

Of course DE fans are jealous of Klaroline. De is stale as hell while Klaroline is fresh and exciting. Klaroline is also the only couple who has beaten de in the polls. That's why lots of dullena fans push for SC or TC cause those ships are not threats. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't see how KC winning the polls even hurts DE, like are the writers going to check that out and think 'hey, let's rename the show to Klaroline Diaries', ohhh these ppl. I think KC just took over in hype and it annoys them. 

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

the simplest explanation? the the DE fans freaking out over KC are very immature. its always very annoying when i'm reading a review that is going great until it gets to an Original (or even Caroline) related part, and then all of a sudden, it just takes on a 'i dont care because these people are stupid' attitude. Grown ass people writing this shit, and yet they act like children.

I read a review yesturday about C's character assassination. So then she's been wrapped up in a process of character assassination for almost 3 whole seasons now? Because what she said and did in 4x17 was pretty consistent. And I don't see why doing something wrong makes all of a sudden makes her intolerable. And in the TVD context, it wasn't even that surprising. Elena killed 1000s of vampires and got less flack. I can't wait for the Originals spin-off, then triangle fanatics "their" show back and I can watch both without having to deal with stupid commentary.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Of course DE fans are jealous of Klaroline. De is stale as hell while Klaroline is fresh and exciting. Klaroline is also the only couple who has beaten de in the polls. 

Or maybe its just because they havent seen Ian shirtless in 'oh my' like two episodes so lets bitch about Klaroline getting more time.....LOL these weirdos.!

like are the writers going to check that out and think 'hey, let's rename the show to Klaroline Diaries', ohhh these ppl.

LOL but no this show is cemented in Delena Diaries - Part 8746328456245

And no offence to Elijah but when a hot guy walks around in suits 24/7, he's bound to become overrated regardless of bad writing. See Chuck Bass  

Sadly THIS, I mean, I love my pudding pop but yeah maybe its better when we see less of him because even in those lil moments they make him all about st shit Elena, and I can't have that....and about the horrifying thing he does - maybe slapping the shit out of Elena, I mean that would be JP's version of horrifying....

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

. I can't wait for the Originals spin-off, then triangle fanatics "their" show back and I can watch both without having to deal with stupid commentary.

The less I see of Ian's eye brow acting - I am happy to make that trade even just for one season of the Originals....

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

btw don't you just love how Klaus made the first dig (not Caroline) in 4x17? He was just so annoyed and I love the way he baited her. Probably the first time (apart from 4x13 lamp stab) that he responded to her gibes with something other than charm. Someone on tumblr mentioned that he hadn't used a single endearment with her the whole time. I like.

I kind of don't want a kiss in 4x18. An almost-kiss and a hell of a lot of fighting would be so much better.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.