Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

^lol. exactly. C's reaction is so on point. But yeah, Elena and Caroline's relationship is interesting. Cuz even when the show started they were friends, but not really so close. idk, it seemed that if there was no Bonnie these two would never have gotten along.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

i didn't dislike the post completely, just the parts that made Caroline seem like a hapless victim. Her every word and action was the product of manipulation. It just seemed to masquarade as a pro-Caroline post, when it was anything but. And I'm sure there's some ship dream behind it.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah,they were more like Frenemies,Bonnie was always Caroline's bff and Caroline always seemed like a third wheel in the caroline-bonnie-elena dynamic. but then s2 happened and Caroline and Elena got close and now its like Caroline is the only good friend in MF,everyone else seems like a backstabber lmao.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Caroline and Bonnie should be BFF and leave Elena forever alone tbh. Elena makes everyone around her look worse, look at Damon and Stefan, they're 10x better characters when they're not interacting with her.

All the excitement about Elijah on tumblr has me wondering if he's as popular as Damon at this point...Probably not though.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Caroline and Bonnie should be BFF and leave Elena forever alone tbh. Elena makes everyone around her look worse, look at Damon and Stefan, they're 10x better characters when they're not interacting with her.

WORD.Elena is like a blackhole who sucks the awesomeness out of everyone

and Elijah's awesomeness was forever killed when he wrote that dumbass apology letter to Elena.And now that he's going to be trolled by ELENA FUKIN GILBERT of all of the people in all of the world,its obvious he should've just stayed away.Not so excted about his return tbh.....
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

hopefully Elena's overconfident and Elijah ends up trolling her. Otherwise its just no sense at all.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
All the excitement about Elijah on tumblr has me wondering if he's as popular as Damon at this point...Probably not though.    

Honestly I think Klaus, Elijah and Kol are as popular as Damon at this point, even since last year. If you noticed, it's kind of funny that some of Damons fans loathe Originals, I wonder whyyyyyy

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
@charishma thats what i was hoping 4 when caroline trolled klaus but in the end it was just klaus who ended up looking like a fool,same will happen with Elijah too since Elena is the original golden vagina.Lets just hope Elijah doesnt end up professing his undying love for her.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
@Flora are you going to tell me which fic i suggested that you hated so much?I swear my tastes have gotten better :-P
Posted at

i think damon has been losing fans ever since he started worshipping elena's golden vagina

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad