Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

I am going to guess you finished the first season? :P

And no you do not wish to be belle. :P

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I actually just finished episode 17 when he seemed to be working for Emma and Snow to clear her name but made a deal with Regina instead. I'm pooped for the night though. Gonna get some sleep and pick up tomorrow afternoon. Between OUAT and LG i'm loosing my freaking mind. I haven't seen this good a tag team combo since phineas and ferb.

Posted at

I actually just finished episode 17 when he seemed to be working for Emma and Snow to clear her name but made a deal with Regina instead. ohlawl. You did not get to rumpleception yet :P

Seriously by now it hurts my head to figure out on WHO's side he is at any given moment :P

I just decided that he is working for himself.

In a chess between black and white, he plays gold chess pieces. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,which epi are you on??

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

oh nvm..

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

This post completely changed how i used to see Steroline and Stefan.....I never noticed how manipulative Stefan was around her :O

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

dude, that that post is kind of creepy. some die-hard D fan or KC nutter who is bound and determined to find fault in Stefan. Like holy crap, he's a good friend to her. She's grateful. He accepts her gratitude. That's it.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

well he's a good friend unless Elena's involved. I'm a little annoyed about his parting speech to Caroline 4x16.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Nah,She is a Borwood fan lol and i do agree with her a little bit on 2 and 3,Stefan did put her own a lot in s1 but so did everyone else thats why no sees it.....and ugh,,i hated it when he told her just to let it go bc Elena wasn't herself.....when was she ever????and if Elena was being brutally honest(like Plec said she was) then apparently she always wanted to kill Caroline.Idk,a lot of stuff annoyed kme in 4x16 and in 4x17 that it wasn't Caroline Bonnie woke up to.Like what even....

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,i just saw this,,,kinda what i want to do to both Damon and Elena everytime i see them on my screen LOL

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad