Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

Flora, yeah. The digging of the graves was big. Klaus doesn't even do his own grunt work lol. And then you have Caroline, who does it for everyone else. It was meant to stand out I think. Problem is that so much happened in 4x17, and so fast, that it kind of takes a little looking back.

@BN: Dude, read your arguments are completely unrelated to what the author is saying. Read it maybe??. But I realize that's asking a bit much :D.  I'll say this though. She's not saying Caroline doesn't have the right to judge Klaus. Far from that. She's saying Caroline isn't judgmental. Unlike most anti-Caroline (and some Caroline fans who really aren't) fans, she's saying that Caroline reacts that way to Klaus because she wants to hold on to her hate. Which I think is true. 

I really don't feel like repeating the author's post, but really, i gotta say, your arguments are completely unrelated to what she's saying. On second thought. Don't read it lol. You'll give yourself an aneurysm.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@BR: lol yeah, the judgement part is touchy. Read the later ones though. I liked the light dark parts.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Kitty WIWWY...

Posted at
Cooling

LMFAO Flora.

Have some crack.

Posted at
Read the later ones though. I liked the light dark parts.

I already answered about morality of the show and why that argument does not stand up. This show NEVER was about "light and dark" since show NEVER held characters accountable for what they do or choose. the show never showcased characters being AFFECTED by what they did. You can't just suddenly bring in the moral polarity of people into it when THERE's NOTHING ABOUT THAT in the show.

She's saying Caroline isn't judgmental. 

Yes she is and rightfuly so. She is someone who perceives, comprehends and judges people. That's the basis of who she is, that's why she has so many school activities, that's what her character has been built upon, that's what she has been doing and that's why she is interesting. 

She has a very great sense of identity, something she has formed around herself through S1 and firmly cemented into her characterization in S2. She is who she is and she doe snot have any hidden darker sides. The only darkness in her is her own complexes she fights again and beats successfuly showcasing a portrayal of a strong female taking control of her life.

CONTROL. 

That's the point fo Caroline. She is a bit similar to Meredith from TVD books in that she does not hesitate to call out the bullshit of others when needed. She is the one with reason, logic and morality. someone who knows best on who she is and damn as hell won't let ANYONE ELSE define her, because she is herself and everything she is she has accepted. 

She is the type of person to say the uncomfortable truths and the first to actually go "this idea is shitty and you all are crazy" when someone offers a shitty idea. 

she's saying that Caroline reacts that way to Klaus because she wants to hold on to her hate.

And that is an argument that goes together with victim-blaming.

"oh caroline is totaly unjustified in her hate because she secretly likes it". Sorry, that's misogyny. 

Caroline despising everything people like Damon and Klaus stand for is 100% in character for who she is. 

Read the later ones though. 

I did. 

Sixth is bullshit since it not only destroys who Caroline is but who Klaus is too, not only victim blaming but apologising for abuse 

seventh justifies behavior and misogyny as okay since she lieks him.

eighth is a spuffy fanfic and I am sorry I will strangle anyone who compares those two pairings. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Ohhhh what is air I died at Elijahs and Stefans. LMAO I should post those on FF just to anger a mod, I think Chelsea got banned for posting fangbooks, she told me last night LOL.

Posted at

This is how you do the propper foreshadowing of a pairing, people. Starting with Gold's sniping at her interest, to her reaction to it. And the show has not yet even made them a pair by this point. 

This is why good writing trumphs and tvd is a fanfic. 

Posted at
Cooling

lol I hate the mods.

Posted at
Cooling

not really, but why ruin the fun

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You know the more you preach about OUAT the less I am going to finish the season, which is sad because it's a great show. The extremist worshiping is on par with Damon fans calling Ian actor of the decade 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.