Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I know what Hayley said,its still bullshit tho.Klaroline is turning out to be a curse for Klaus,if anything.If he were half the villian he was supposed to be the whole of MF would've been set ablaze fire and the gang would be long dead.

Posted at

FUCK YOU TOO OPERAAFSAFADASFASf...-*cough*

But so did JoMo is s2No he did not. M.Davis had Klaus mannerisms and psychosis down to every detail. He was just as insane and just as dangerous as I would expect from klaus. He felt old. he felt mischevious - doing shit for shits and giggles, completely detached form those around him. 

JoMo's klaus is "I feel so great for planning all of that stuff" emo teenager. He makes deals, reasons, bawls his eyes out and when writers felt like it(in S2) was overly-centered on his goal, no fun to be had, no lives to be lost or manipulated. He nolonger seemed like this psychotic legend who killed everyone Katherine ever knew and then chased her around the world with her barely escaping for her life everytime.

.Klaus completely changed in s3 because his character changed as his werewolf side got unlocked,and he became more ragey and temperamental

Sorry dearie, but that's bullshit if I ever saw one. you can't whitewash bad writing.

Its not the actor's fault - its the writers fault. 

Posted at

How is this sugar coating? He was literally no different than the Klaus you loathe today, you're just biased because of the actors delivery. It was worth the hype and I was impressed, but it was really no different. yes he was.

For the lack of example Alaricklaus was Rumplestiltskin/Joker, while normal Klaus is more lame and badly written version of Regina. 

ANd no, EVEN ALARIKLAUS was not worth all the hype either.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I feel like this same Klaus discussion happens every week.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I know what Hayley said,its still bullshit tho.Klaroline is turning out to be a curse for Klaus,if anything   Of course it's bull shit but that's your answer. I wouldn't question why Klaus hesitates anymore, it's just bad writing and they don't know how to keep him around without restricting his retaliations. JP is also obsessed with redeeming him    yet she has dirty thoughts about Klaus   Well I thought it was to soothen the KC fans but I guess its true judging from her tone of denial by shouting "shut up"   Did anyone else think the webclip was a bit off? Idk, the whole 'go away, I hate you' thing felt a bit off to me. Mayby I'm weird.   Well what do you mean by off? I thought it was forced and I wasn't convinced that she hates him. They're really turning them into S1 DE.
Posted at
Cooling

^ lol same.

Posted at
Cooling

that was @Patri.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Actual siblings Klaus and Rebekah have way more sexual tension that Stefan/Caroline lol.

Ikr,LOL.They should've cast Claire as a love interest.

Did anyone else think the webclip was a bit off? Idk, the whole 'go away, I hate you' thing felt a bit off to me. Mayby I'm weird.

Idk,i just couldn't get over how fugly Caroline looked.Her hair,her clothes.GAWD.!!

Breaking the curse likely heightened it but he was already temperamental

Thats what i meant basically

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I feel like this same Klaus discussion happens every week.       Because BN is obsessed with reminding us things we already know and comparing him to every perfect villain ever. I think we all respect freedom of speech but sometimes you just need to shut up.
Posted at
Cooling

I liked her being spiteful but

Idk,i just couldn't get over how fugly Caroline looked.Her hair,her clothes.GAWD.!! 

what she said.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.