Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

The funny thing about Klaus hate is that some will bring up the drawings and crying as if it happens 24/7.It DOES happen 24/7.

The 12 hybrids, threatening Jeremy, scaring Tyler away and trolling about the one dose was all pretty villainous for me.Far too overshadowed by building a fucking house being his masterplan.

As well as painting unicorns.

As well as crying. 

AS well as shouting MILLION of "I WILL KILL EVERYONE YOU EVER KNEW" rants, that never get a follow-up. 

Sorry. he is not scary. he is not badass. He is yet another side character.

And considering he had 1000x more hype than Damon on how BAAAAD AND DANGEROUS he is. I'd say that's a bigger damage. 

Posted at

Remember Alaric-Klaus?

COmpare it to S3 Klaus and whatever-he-is-now-Klaus. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

The Reason i think he's a bad villian is that he doesn't make good on his threats.Just because he has a crush on some girl shouldn't hinder him from killing his enemies.I still dont understand why he hasnt killed the MF gang already.They tried to kill him and succeded in killing two of his bro's,why the fuck are they still alive??

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I have compared it and I don't see a difference. He possessed Ric in one of the worst/funniest episodes ever and gave himself away purposely, too quickly, and took too damn long to kill Katherine as usual. But Davis doing such a "great job" clouds your judgement. Lol, he doesn't draw/cry 24:7 and it was barely seldom in S3, but still enough to question if he's a villain.

No ones going to shove Klaus down your throat since I think we all agree he's lost villain points, but could you not with the Davis penis sucking? Just staph.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Also, i never said Klaus is a good villain but saying Damon is somehow a better villain is just ridic.Yeah Alaric!Klaus was great but how the fuck is Damon any better than current Klaus.The only "badass" thing Damon does is be shirtless and say unfunny snarky lines.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Davis did have the whole villianous sinster creepy thing down.But so did JoMo is s2.Klaus completely changed in s3 because his character changed as his werewolf side got unlocked,and he became more ragey and temperamental but that has nothing to do with JoMo's potrayal.

Posted at

I have compared it and I don't see a difference. He possessed Ric in one of the worst/funniest episodes ever and gave himself away purposely, too quickly, and took too damn long to kill Katherine as usual. But Davis doing such a "great job" clouds your judgement. Lol, he doesn't draw/cry 24:7 and it was barely seldom in S3, but still enough to question if he's a villain.

No matter how you sugarcoat it, Alaricklaus was far more menacing and awesome and worth the hype. I hate M.Davis racist ass but that was pitch-perfect Klaus.

but how the fuck is Damon any better than current KlausHe's not. They both are shitty boring characters

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I still dont understand why he hasnt killed the MF gang already    

Did you hear what Hayley said, "you know that if you really kill him (Tyler) then she'll hate you forever", the same obviously applies to the gang, her friends. This is why I think the writing contrived him being "in love", because they needed a bull shit excuse to keep everyone away from his wrath, and used Caroline for that. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
No matter how you sugarcoat it, Alaricklaus was far more menacing and awesome and worth the hype     How is this sugar coating?  He was literally no different than the Klaus you loathe today, you're just biased because of the actors delivery. It was worth the hype and I was impressed, but it was really no different.    Klaus completely changed in s3 because his character changed as his werewolf side got unlocked,and he became more ragey and temperamental     No, this was unlocked forever ago. It was unlocked when he made his first kill (as Rebekah said), and it explains why everyone was daggered, due to his wolf PMSing. Breaking the curse likely heightened it but he was already temperamental
Posted at
Patri
742 posts
And yet,DE fandom still wins all the awards for being the most delusional fandom,ever.lol and the sibling vibes,idk that you're you line made me feel like still has a crush on him.

LOL So there's her epic love with Tyler, yet she has dirty thoughts about Klaus AND a crash on Stefan...Girl needs some time alone me thinks.

I get the sibling vibes, mostly because I don't see any romantic chemistry between the two. Actual siblings Klaus and Rebekah have way more sexual tension that Stefan/Caroline lol.

Did anyone else think the webclip was a bit off? Idk, the whole 'go away, I hate you' thing felt a bit off to me. Mayby I'm weird.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.