742 posts

LMAO tumblr

People that have been photoshopped in the klayley sex scene so far:

-Caroline

-Stefan

-Rebekah

-Elena

-Dean from Supernatural (wtf?)

and possibly some others that I haven't seen yet. LOL cray stuff.

Tumblr has also gone overboard with the Stefan/Caroline scenes:

I always knew Steroline would be explored romantically, but after tonight it's also clear that they're ENDGAME.

LOL what?

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

It's worse enough that plec made this show into the laugher it is today. But if the fans ran this show it would be all over the place like not another teenage movie or scary movie! Lol

Posted at
Cooling

@Patri So far I've only seen the Stefan, Caroline and Rebekah manips but lmao. Klaus is so loved everyone wants him to have sex with their faves.

I think it's mostly the delusional DE fandom that thinks they're endgame/"would be explored"? the writing is very not subtle in its favoritism to SE.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

^ what she said LOL. You know a character is popular when he's shipped/crack-shipped with EVERYONE, that used to be Caroline's thing, but now it's been big with Klaus. And yeah the SC fandom, plz stop. Cute scenes tho, but how can you not get sibling vibes from that? 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I remember some DE'rs were talking about Klaus bringing Damon a mattress in the cell (I don't remember this part?) but they were basically praising it, comparing how lousy a brother Stefan is, "even klamon is better" looooooool.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I always knew Steroline would be explored romantically, but after tonight it's also clear that they're ENDGAME.

Lol,what with Caroline's idol worshipping and you're you lines,anyone would think she still has a crush on him but calling it endgame is a bit far lmao.personally i think for Stefan(if he ever decides to let Elena go ) Caroline would be a good option but for Caroline,nope.she should be someone's first choice,not Elena's leftovers.

I think it's mostly the delusional DE fandom that thinks they're endgame/"would be explored"? the writing is very not subtle in its favoritism to SE.

Really?Cos i always thought most part of DE fandom hated both Stefan and Caroline lol.Maybe they want to hate them as a couple lmao.Anyway,Stefan fans most likely would want him to be with Klaus/Rebekah/Caroline and in that order lol.and Caroline fans mostly Klaus and Stefan.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

And yeah the SC fandom, plz stop.Cute scenes tho, but how can you not get sibling vibes from that? 

And yet,DE fandom still wins all the awards for being the most delusional fandom,ever.lol and the sibling vibes,idk that you're you line made me feel like still has a crush on him.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Sorry, but Damon as wimpy shitty rapist as he is, is at least not drawing ponnies or crying over his daddy. Both are equally shitty characters though. 

Iz you serious???Klaus just killed 12 hybrids a couple of epi's ago and Damon has done nothing but cry over Elena past 2 seasons lol.and still Damon is somehow better?LMAO.You're Klaus hate is amazing.

Posted at

Iz you serious???Klaus just killed 12 hybrids a couple of epi's ago and Damon has done nothing but cry over Elena past 2 seasons lol.and still Damon is somehow better?LMAOKilling is not needed to be badass. It does not make you badass automatically.

Steffdward was ripping shit to pieces in start of S3 and yet he was still a whiny little bitch. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The funny thing about Klaus hate is that some will bring up the drawings and crying as if it happens 24/7. The paintings in S4 makes me feel like they're shoving his humanity down our throats though. The 12 hybrids, threatening Jeremy, scaring Tyler away and trolling about the one dose was all pretty villainous for me. Rebekah wanted to torture info out of Katherine's minion though, I don't know why Klaus didn't just do that after he bit him. Anyway, if Klaus was as whipped as Damon then he wouldn't bluntly tell Caroline twice that he's going to kill Tyler. I do think he's bluffing but it's not like he'd hesitate, he nearly ripped his heart out before that spell killed him 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad