Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

someone's being doing that on tumblr too. its just some random troll.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

http://nowhitenoise.com/2013/03/the-vampire-diaries-bring-it-on-photo-recap-i-don-curr-i-love-it/

The bitch is back!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Could not fucking breathe at this Drabble.

Teenagers Scare the Living Shit out of Me - My Chemical Romance

Caroline giggled as she watched Stefan add the final strokes of blue to the graffiti they’d just spent ten straight minutes on. Bonnie stepped back and ran her hand through her hair, a huge grin on her face. Damon, surprisingly being the one afraid of getting caught, nodded in approval of their work and then turned to leave. 

Lmao http://transmundaneybob.tumblr.com/post/45083135959/teenagers-scare-the-living-shit-out-of-me-my-chemical

Posted at

Carina is a hater don't belive that bitch

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It was no sooner than the last word was out of his mouth that they heard the short blip of a police car sound from around the corner. “Shit!” Damon hissed, ducking his head and running in the opposite direction. 

The others weren’t as quick to react. Caroline stared in shock at the car as the hood came into sight. She’d never thought they’d be caught, and now that they were, she was frozen. She was still in high school, they all were, what were they going to do? Stefan reached into his back pocket and pulled out his gun while Bonnie quickly grabbed the bags of spray paint “Come on! We gotta go!” she tried telling the two waiting for the cop.

Fucking AIR.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

The others weren’t as quick to react. Caroline stared in shock at the car as the hood came into sight. She’d never thought they’d be caught, and now that they were, she was frozen. She was still in high school, they all were, what were they going to do? Stefan reached into his back pocket and pulled out his gun while Bonnie quickly grabbed the bags of spray paint “Come on! We gotta go!” she tried telling the two waiting for the cop.

What in God's name is this? Another fanfiction?

Posted at
2425 posts

Carina hates Klaroline because she thinks it would ruin both characters (she said she wanted Klaus to stay bad and Caroline to be good) but she's a big DE fan. Bitch is dumb.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

but she's a big DE fan

That explains so much.

Posted at
2425 posts

Thing is Elena has ruined Damon so much more than Caroline has ruined Klaus. At least Klaus is still badass. Damon is a whipped puppy with snarky lines.

Posted at

. At least Klaus is still badass. 

Sorry, but Damon as wimpy shitty rapist as he is, is at least not drawing ponnies or crying over his daddy. Both are equally shitty characters though. 

The others weren’t as quick to react. Caroline stared in shock at the car as the hood came into sight. She’d never thought they’d be caught, and now that they were, she was frozen. She was still in high school, they all were, what were they going to do? Stefan reached into his back pocket and pulled out his gun while Bonnie quickly grabbed the bags of spray paint “Come on! We gotta go!” she tried telling the two waiting for the cop

Plec is so reading shit like that and that's where all the shitty ideas for this trainwreck come from.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.