Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

yeah that's my point, she can say and even believe she writes something different, but still write another version of TVD.

She is just as delusional as DE stans tbh,lol.

@BN Oh well,to each their own,i guess.You ship Nemily and i'll ship Nack?Jolan??Lol.

Posted at
2425 posts

@Amie I think Klaus is holding her against his front and her back is against him. Either he is seducing or threatening her I can't tell. Or maybe she got into trouble and he saved her (e.g. pulling her away from a car almost hitting her). I think they were filming and some fan/crew member took a picture.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
could you please tag that post klayley please? thanks. :) lmao.

did you like my answer, acting dumb like a pro LOL.
Posted at
Cooling

you're a good troll. here, have some Paul:

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
well I still like following you, but I just don't want to see klayley on my dash. that's all :) so if you could tag klaus and hayley stuff that you reblog, that would be great.

Suck a nugget and get the fuck over it dear, it's my blawg. Lmao, I never really got why anons think it's okay to tell you what to do. 

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

okay, so i've been wondering, when did Katherine become Klaus' adversary?? Wasn't she his prey? It took me a while, but I understand what rubbed me the wrong way about 4x16.No, its not what you think lol. It's how vulnerable Klaus came off. We had Damon barge into his house and start threatening him basically, and I was like umm..ok. And instead of telling him to fuck off, Klaus just gave him this injured look. umm ok. Then he sets of to manipulate Hayley, but ends being (at least partially) manipulated by her. I just feel like Klaus is being made to be such a pussy (sorry about the language, I normally don't approve of derogatory talk, but it just works here).

I sincerely hope to high heaven that Hayley didn't sleep with him to slip him the cure. And judging by 4x18 spoiler tweeted by JP, I think that is what happened. Hayley seemed entirely too willing. Maybe the cure has a delayed effect??

Don't shoot me, please :D. I could be totally wrong. Which I normally am. Mayble Silas slipped him a disease on the sly.

Posted at
2425 posts
Do you think making Caroline darker/bad would ruin her character or improve it? Where do you think the line is between progress and character assassination? Like is Damon transformation character development or character assassination?
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Darker Caroline as in a bit more selfish hbic stronger vampire-y caroline would be AWESOME.But Ripper Caroline=kind of a character assasination IMO.Because Caroline's humanity has always defined her and if thats taken away,idk it just feels a step in the wrong direction.

Bring back more of her insecurity issues,allow her to be wrong sometimes,allow her to make mistakes,make her more badass;enough of the kiddnappings and the torture and damsel in distress routine-she should be able to protect her self and her friends,make her a bit ruthless,like the time she traded RHOTE's life for a her friend's life,make her less judgy,less perfect,less mopey and her character will be even more awesome than s2
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Like is Damon transformation character development or character assassination?

There has been no transformation sweetie,He does one thing right and 10 things wrong.Moves one step forward and 10 steps backward.The only transformation he went through is becoming Elena's pussified bitchboy.Rest ALL is the SAME.NOTHING else has changed.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Don't shoot me, please :D. I could be totally wrong.  I do think you're wrong? But you have a point. I just disagree on the Hayley part because for me it appeared that both were trying to pull the same game, so in the end Klaus won after seeing the birthmark. Prior to that, both of them were just playing each other, and I think Hayley was super easy which is sad because she knew it was a game. And as for Damon, I think he took his crap just so he could gloat near the end about biting Kats lackey, he already knew Kat had the cure anyway. He's supposed to be the villain but they're not writing him to retaliate anymore since they want him integrated in the group. Which sort of makes him a "scooby" (rly wish the fandom would quit calling them that asdhgx). The longer this show keeps villains the faster they tone them down.  Hayley also confirmed why no one's heads are rolling. (Not that it wasn't obvious), when she said that he won't kill Tyler bc Caroline "will hate you forever", just imagine the reaction if he killed her friends, it's pathetic for a villain but welp there u go.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.