Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Who's Babi??

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Okay this is the last time I bring it up, but, what do you guys think the general response to Klaus Hayley sex was? Good or bad?

I actually completely forgot which epsiode the Klaus sex was supposed to happen so when I got to downloading the episode someone had posted just the Klayley sex scene and yeah call that a major spoiler moment ruined for me....and then I thought how thankful I should be for beeing so busy at work that day to even go online and see what happened...cos yeah I was ewwww at first but then you know as I got to watching the episode everything else that took place kind of made Klayley sex irrelevant and sort of c-plot to me...so yeah, I don't have a specific reaction to Klayely sex except yawn...and then LOL because it reminded me of this

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Anyway, Revenge is tonight, and hopefully its good....hopefully Eli is an actual threat and not just a distraction.Also with regards to someone mentioning Jack being Emily's second closest love interest after Nolan....sorry but when it comes to boring Jack..Sammy had more chemistry with Emily...nah, Ems true love interest should only be revenge, revenge, revenge...and its time those two get back togther. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
because Apple.

It's a horrible icon. I mean, who uses their personal photos on forums? And I'm not saying she isn't attractive but sugar you are not photogenic

Amie, I hate youuuu. Can not effing stand that alien.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ems true love interest should only be revenge, revenge, revenge...and its time those two get back togther. 

THIS THIS THIS.This to double infinity lol

Posted at

I have decent hopes for Revenge, especially now that Jack is interesting character.

The only acceptable HUMAN love interest is Nolan, imo. Everyone else is better off staying away form her, lol.

TBH I wait for Lost Girl and OUAT more than for Revenge today. Far more important shit in those two while REvenge, while back on track, is still kind of dragging along.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

yeah no, people shouldn't be using their personal photos in forums. isn't the whole point anonymity? i'd be too scared too. but most people on ff crack me up anyway. just today they were going on and on about how next season would be a T/M/C triangle. Like it was a decree sent from above or somethiing lol

i'm still trying to get my account fixed. i think i can't post while i'm out of the country :(

@Gayatri: lol nice picture. atleast she wasn't lying in a bed of roses with a wedding ring on her finger. b/c i've seen that too

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

The only acceptable HUMAN love interest is Nolan, imo

Eww,no.Nemily are like siblings...i don't see any romantic chemitsry or sexual tension between them.Besides,i want someone who cares for Nolan to be with him(poor guy needs some lovin,almost everybody on the show uses him) and while Ems does care for him,her first priority will always be Revenge,which it should be.She always gets side tracked with this love shit anyway.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Charishma Lol,Flora posted it before me,i just had it bookmarked,i've never seen anything as horrible as this.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Actually,on second thoughts i have,it was a photoshop of Nina preggers but it was so well done,i actually thought for a second that she was preggers for reals lmao

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad