3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^Now you're just being mean LOL.

He was literally suffocating me lol.

and that is bad,how?so,so sooooooo lucky,its official,i hate you now ;) :P

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
The girl that got rejected by Joseph was treated like a queen by Ian and Paul    

That cracks me up but at the same time I felt bad for her. You can't really expect them to hug you lol...I dunno why he didn't though, he's usually so friendly to his fans 

Posted at
CushingtheKiller
47 posts
Cushingthekiller

Public affection is forbidden in Londonistan, as per sharia law

Posted at
2425 posts

and that is bad,how?so,so sooooooo lucky,its official,i hate you now

When/if I go to the convention in Las Vegas, I will give you a shout out, Kiddie. I'll tell Ian to send you his love.   You can't really expect them to hug you lol...I dunno why he didn't though, he's usually so friendly to his fans  Well she did look eerily similar to Julie Plec. Maybe he had enough of her to last a lifetime?
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You are so messed up, crying lmao.

Posted at
2425 posts

Everyone should read Mea Immortales. It's fricking awesome.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8701517/1/Mea-Immortales

It's an AU fic in ancient times. Klaus is a Lord/vampire (?) and he kidnaps Princess Caroline because he's crazy obsessed. Lots of lusty moments.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Isn't that EXACTLY like Seduction? LMFAO, you love your possessive!Klaus. It really is a bitch hunting fics lately 

Posted at
2425 posts

Isn't that EXACTLY like Seduction?

Come to think of it, yes. And it's similar to Sanguis Donum too. I love those ancient/Lord Klaus stories for some reason.

LMFAO, you love your possessive!Klaus.

Yes yes yes. I'm not gonna deny it. He's the only character on TVD with that quality and I love it.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
When/if I go to the convention in Las Vegas, I will give you a shout out, Kiddie. I'll tell Ian to send you his love

ILY :P

Well she did look eerily similar to Julie Plec. Maybe he had enough of her to last a lifetime?

LMFAO.oh gosh.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Elena Gilbert: Well, Bonnie is probably off gathering Shane’s twigs and berries, and Damon is trying to find her!

Matt Donovan: But doesn’t Damon hate her?

Elena Gilbert: What? No! He’s only horrible to her because he loves her!

Matt Donovan: …You’ve been reading Fifty Shades of Gray again, haven’t you?

Elena Gilbert: Don’t be silly Matt! I can’t read!

LMFAO

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.