Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

The only way I see something changing in Caroline to make her go there would have to be her loosing her mother due to some horrible circumstancesThis has been my headcanon for a while now.I wanted  expected this to happen throughout s3 but it only focused on KCT not character development for Caroline.

or her feeling completely appauled by what Elena has become and feeling that she can't change anything and maybe feeling lonely in all of this..Tyler is gone, Elena is going to become an uncontrollable bitch, Bonnie is brainwashed....maybe it all makes her feel closer to Klaus in way........

Hmm,yeah.This probably could happen and it would make a lot of sense too.Caroline has taken all the shit that's been dished out to her over the past year pretty well.She's all alone and this separation has hit her pretty hard,so this could be it.This could be her breaking point.This could be when she'd finally snap and just give up,you know.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I don't necessarily think Caroline has to turn bad or Klaus has to turn good. They just have to meet somewhere along the way.

I don't think thats possible.Caroline's pretty rigid on her moral stance.I don't think she'd compromise that for a guy,not even Klaus...Maybe she mellowed a lil bit in 4x09 but then Klaus killed Carol and she was reminded exactly how evil he is.and tbh even halfwayis too far away,both of them have to change drastically for Klaroline to happen.Since Klaus is never going to be the good guy,i expect Caroline to change a lil bit.

Caroline, for all her wonderfulness, is a vampire, and don't forget that she was the one that bargained with Klaus for Chris (hyrid)

For Elena.To save Elena.She offed those two deputies too when she had to save Stefan and Damon too.It was self defense there but i think for her the end justifies the means when it comes to that.She'd do anything to save herself and her family and friends,even kill innocent beings.But killing people just for the fun of it or revenge isn't exactly Caroline's thing.and i don't see that changing anytime soon.

Posted at
2425 posts

Ive been thinking of the possibility of Liz dying too like the Salvatores sacrifice her to save Elena which makes total sense. And Caroline goes ballistic and heads down a dark and ugly path. I think it would make her character more interesting. 

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

dudes, seriously. sad caroline is never okay. Liz does not have to die. If Caroline were going to flip a switch she probably would've done it after Elena hooked up with her rapist.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Why does everyone think Caroline has to be in some horribly helpless and evil place to turn to Klaus?? Wouldn't that put an end to Klaroline before they even started?Dark Caroline isn't really all about Klaroline though,its about Caroline.She has been less than a prop since mid s3.The writers are literally doing nothing with her except making her SE fandom mouthpiece or to prop other character's sl's,otherwise she's usually just there.and i don't want her life to be all about Klaus/Tyler/ELena and Stefan.What about her own life?Dark Caroline could be an awesome sl for Caroline's development.It also would provide a kickass material for her comeback to teh show. and this sl would also make her understand Klaus some more(I didn't really buy her feeling bad for Klaus in 4x09,sure they spent some time together but i was like why?what made her think like that?As far as i remember she has done nothing as bad as what Klaus does on a daily basis to even comprehend what he feels like/what makes him do that.so why the sudden sympathy?it was so random lol.)Also,I just don't think current Caroline would ever compromise her morals for any guy,let alone Klaus. So yeah,Dark Caroline probably will help move along Klaroline too but this isn't about that really.Atleast for me.

Also no,it would not put an end to Klaroline,infact i think it would help them progress some more because then she'd understand not everything is so black and white.There's some grey too.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

dudes, seriously. sad caroline is never okay

I hate seeing sad Caroline too but right now she is boring as fuck(which is still 500 times more interesting than Elena but still)Dark Caroline would be interesting to watch.

If Caroline were going to flip a switch she probably would've done it after Elena hooked up with her rapist.Tvd is NEVER going to acknowledge Caroline's rape.Hell even when she was so vocal against Damon,she never mentioned it,Instead she called him a male gigolo and said ripper Stefan was better than a male hooker.

Posted at
Cooling

or her feeling completely appauled by what Elena has become and feeling that she can't change anything and maybe feeling lonely in all of this..Tyler is gone, Elena is going to become an uncontrollable bitch, Bonnie is brainwashed....maybe it all makes her feel closer to Klaus in way........

yes, it's the only way I can see it working. her way of coping with things is to support everyone, and if she feels she can't do that, or just really can't help any of them, she might crack.

in a way it's also how I see 4X07, she was in a forced date with him, she couldn't really talk to any of friends so she ended up ranting to him.

For Elena.To save Elena.She offed those two deputies too when she had to save Stefan and Damon too.It was self defense there but i think for her the end justifies the means when it comes to that.She'd do anything to save herself and her family and friends,even kill innocent beings.But killing people just for the fun of it or revenge isn't exactly Caroline's thing.and i don't see that changing anytime soon.

I agree.

I don't think thats possible.Caroline's pretty rigid on her moral stance.I don't think she'd compromise that for a guy,not even Klaus...Maybe she mellowed a lil bit in 4x09 but then Klaus killed Carol and she was reminded exactly how evil he is.and tbh even halfwayis too far away,both of them have to change drastically for Klaroline to happen

I agree again.

Posted at
Cooling

Does that mean they're gonna bang

So it seems, LOL at this show.

Posted at
2425 posts

Dark Caroline isn't really all about Klaroline though,its about Caroline.She has been less than a prop since mid s3.The writers are literally doing nothing with her except making her SE fandom mouthpiece or to prop other character's sl's

This. I just want her character to be interesting again. I mean I still love Caroline but she's just there to support other characters and not doing much. The turning off humanity SL should have been given to her not Elena. I bet Candice would have done a better job than Nina.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
So it seems, LOL at this show.

There's this girl I follow who is hellbent on it being Hayley, and I'm like.. I KNOW this show lacks sense but HOW does that even make sense? She was the brains for his hybrids. And now this interview sort of gives it away 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.