Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

Vaughn is FAPTASTIC

I would bang him all night even if I don't know hiim lol but of course I will do it if I am single lol

Posted at
Cooling

I don't really know if they're having sex, despite that all spoilers are screaming it

yeah, it doesn't make senese for them to bang, but with the spoilers, it's kinda 1+1.

Posted at
Cooling

*sense, lol.

Posted at
Cooling

Also:

Our goal has always been not to over-compromise the moral core of our characters even as they're making really, really complicated decisions about their romantic lives or their sex lives

lmao.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Does that mean they're gonna bang
Posted at

still trying to figure out how they still start banging unless they lose their memories

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Glenna please you don't need logic to bang Klaus 

Posted at

well bby, this is caroline we're talking about

Posted at
2425 posts

No. If anything, the spinoff is just another version of an obstacle. Caroline and Klaus is a very, very tricky relationship, in that we can all understand why she’s drawn to him, because we’re drawn to him. But Caroline is not the kind of character who would ever comfortably let herself go there. It’s a constant battle of fighting the attraction that’s very clearly brewing, but knowing she can never go there and still be true to herself. Something would have to change, whether it’s Caroline’s character who changes or Klaus’s character who changes, or circumstances that change, before we as writers would ever legitimately think about putting them together. You can look at the Caroline/Klaus relationship as something that will live on, in a way, even when he’s not on the show. The want is still there. -Julie Plec

I just died a little.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

The bitch has a brain after all

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad