Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

shipping people together doesn't necessarily mean they're your OTP. It can mean you enjoy their scenes togetherI still don't know if Klaroline's my OTP or not lol.I ship them together like friends with benefits kind of thing.you know being good friends/companions,banging once in a while and thats it.No humming bird or pony stories.Thats why i cringed when Caroline said she KNEW Klaus was in love with her.I was like Gurl,why?You used to be so cool.when did you turn into Elena 2.0.and i just know Klaroline will be misogynystic and sexist as hell if they ever got together for realsies.Kind of beginning to see BN's point here lol.KC are better off in fanfiction.

Posted at
Cooling
lmaooo 'we hear ya, he's coming back for one more scene with Caroline'. Not saying he had a good closure as a character, but that's even more insulting lol.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

exactly. why have him pop up again? and when JP says "pivotal" it can either mean its pivotal or plain useless lol. So ground zero basically.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

It means he'll be there to say a final good bye foreveahhh.lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The thing is, it's so obvious that KC is going to make out, so why bring him back just to make the guy more humiliated? Lol. Jeez 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

For Caroline to fall at his feet and beg for forgiveness out of guilt of having all of the sexy sexy sex with Klaus while he was running off to lala land?lol idk.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I don't really know if they're having sex, despite that all spoilers are screaming it, but it's so clear they're gonna mack it up. Which is not good for a Tyler return
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Which is good for us coz he'll leave for good and then never come back.Meh,i'm hoping for a clean break and a final good bye.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

i thought the last time was a break. seeing him again will only give her reason to beleive they're not over. it's just a waste of time.

Posted at

The thing is, it's so obvious that KC is going to make out, so why bring him back just to make the guy more humiliated? Lol. Jeez 

Are you seious, that's so cruel bahahahah
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.