Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

^Kennet never had a scene together until the day before he died so Its been proven that this fandom don't need such validation.

Posted at
2425 posts
LOL,did they even have a scene together?Its like you said someone sneezes and someone else says bless you and voila,new ship is born LOL Seriously it's ridiculous. All it takes is five seconds staring at each other in the hallway and it's epic love.
Posted at
2425 posts

Kennet never had a scene together until the day before he died so Its been proven that this fandom don't need such validation

Bonnie could glance at someone and people would ship it. Apparently she has chemistry with a tree. I ship Bonniexno nose bleeds.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

. Apparently she has chemistry with a treePeople say that for everyone.Caroline,Rebekah,Elena Every freaking one.And thats kind of true becauce the cast is so goodlooking.But yeah,Candice does have chemistry with everyone.Hell i even shipped Daroline for a second there,you know, before he raped her.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I ship Bonniexno nose bleeds.

Meh i ship her with nosebleeds.I like Kat but she needs to get her own show,this show treats her worse than shit.

Posted at
2425 posts

Hell i even shipped Daroline for a second there

I shipped Daroline too. I was hoping that Damon would develop feelings for her but it never happened. They would have made a kick ass team. I feel like Caroline is one of the few people who doesn't take his shit and I love that.
Posted at
2425 posts

I like Kat but she needs to get her own show,this show treats her worse than shit

True. Hoping the rumours of her dying will come true. Actually I just want her off the show so her fans will stop watching and whining.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I shipped Daroline too. I was hoping that Damon would develop feelings for her but it never happened.Yeah me too but that was before he raped and manipulated her.and i know there were basically 2 scenes before he raped her but yeah.I did kind of hope for an apology and Caroline's kicking his ass for what he did to her but that never happened.I like their scenes though.

True. Hoping the rumours of her dying will come true. Actually I just want her off the show so her fans will stop watching and whining.

They will explode tumblr the day it happens lol.and with the cast thinnig i'm kind of hoping for a better and focused developmet sl on Caroline.IF that happens,i'll be back.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*thinning

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

shipping people together doesn't necessarily mean they're your OTP. It can mean you enjoy their scenes together. What's wrong with Vaugn btw? Not fruity and feminine enough for little girls today?? The hunters, other than Jeremy, have a real badass thing going on. I wonder what the next one will be like.

Matt crying was awesome though. Real crying. I hate it when its pretty. btw, did anyone think the Bonnie Damon moment was pretty fucked?? Elena: He loves her. oookaayyy there.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.