Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Cooling
*won't
Posted at
2425 posts
(distracting Klaus for the unsiring plan) was actually her idea, Tyler was just angry to learn that. Still he was all for it when Klaus came to visit them and Forwood acted broken up. Afterwards, Tyler was happy that he bought it. He was happy then but pissed when Caroline said yes to the date even though it was to help him. Caroline has been a great girlfriend all this time and some Forwood fans are still mad that doesn't love him enough. I'd read posts on Tumblr saying she wants Klaus' hybrid dick and a good gf would support his plans. They acted like Tyler sacrificed so much for her
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It's funny though because everytime she does, Sharon sends me PM's laughing her ass off. But that newbie (Skylark?) nailed it, I was dying. "they're gonna have sex whether you like it or not" "I have no words for this" LMFAO.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I'd read posts on Tumblr saying she wants Klaus' hybrid dick and a good gf would support his plans.   They're being bitter because of spoilers they don't want to believe. Even I don't believe some of it but JM's involvment with fans and twitter makes me doubt the misleading.
Posted at
2425 posts

They're being bitter because of spoilers they don't want to believe. Even I don't believe some of it but JM's involvment with fans and twitter makes me doubt the misleading.

This was before the sex spoiler though. It was during the pageant/hummingbirds episode and when Tyler came up with the plan to trap Klaus' body inside him or something and Caroline said no. She got a lot of flack for not supporting him when all along, she just wanted to help him. It's like fans feel Caroline owe Tyler her life because he broke his bones for her.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I may not agree with that but I don't blame them for getting mad at her in 07, she clearly was not acting with him, bitch was having fun. Lmao
Posted at
2425 posts

bitch was having fun

Even if it was genuine, Caroline can't help how she feels. Klaus' charm is hard to resist and again it was for Tyler's benefit. The ends justify the means in this case since it was to gain Klaus' trust.

Posted at
2425 posts

And writing all this makes me see how much of a loser Tyler is and I hate JP for ruining him.

Posted at
Cooling

It's funny though because everytime she does, Sharon sends me PM's laughing her ass off.

Sometimes I think I should remove her from my ignore list, just for the lulz. But mostly I find her SO annoying, I can't even laugh.

But that newbie (Skylark?) nailed it, I was dying. "they're gonna have sex whether you like it or not" "I have no words for this" LMFAO.

tbh the only way she should be addressed is with posts that openly mocks her/Tyler/TC. Everything else is a waste of breath. She can't see beyond it anyway.

lol also AlwaysBL with her replies - when she was complaining TC weren't in the 4x13 promo, she told her that if they were, Klaus would be too. and when she said it's ridiculous to speculate about KC kissing, she asked her if she'd rather talk about Tyler's extended absence. I died.

Posted at
Cooling
OMG no spam.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad