Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I can't wait to see their prom gowns :) in 4x19

Posted at
2425 posts
Caroline was Mrs. Lockwood through all half of season 4, let's be real. But when Caroline was taking care of him, he was leaning onto her. Caroline was the strong one and always have been in the relationship. She let him go and told him to go away to save his ass. In 4x13, Tyler let her do the talking to Klaus and she got stabbed because of it. When Caroline and Klaus talked about the sword, Tyler just sat there clueless with that dumb Kris Humphries look on his face. That's why I don't like Forwood. Caroline seems to be holding his hand the whole way. Eventhe saving hybrids, which was supposed to be Tyler's shining moment, blew up in his face because he was too dumb to figure out Hayley was tricking him and he had to use Caroline as Klaus' distraction and Caroline came up with a better plan proving once again she's smarter and more resourceful.
Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

I hope they will be better than the 1920's dresses(4x20) ughhh....WORST DRESSING EVER

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
But when Caroline was taking care of him, he was leaning onto her.

Which is why I gave her the title.

Caroline was the strong one and always have been in the relationship.

Let's talk about season 4. She didn't do much but stand by and support his plans with Hayley, willing to distract Klaus now and then. That itself gave her the title of supportive wife. Then he locked her in that cave with hybrids to be sure she wouldn't interfere with his plan.

She let him go and told him to go away to save his ass.

He was prepared to do that himself and she stopped him to reason with Klaus, which ended up being no different. The only difference is she told him to forget her and move on.

In 4x13, Tyler let her do the talking to Klaus and she got stabbed because of it.

Because Tyler already did talking to Klaus before she walked in. It was a dumb move on both of their part, that he stabbed her, because they were too confident about Klaus not being able to retaliate. It's true though, if anyone should bring up what Klaus did to Carol it should have been Tyler and not Caroline, but the whole episode just screamed obviousness of Tyler being there simply to prop KC. So of course, for the writers, Carol's death is more affective on KC than Tyler, which is sad but funny.

When Caroline and Klaus talked about the sword, Tyler just sat there clueless with that dumb Kris Humphries look on his face. That's why I don't like Forwood. Caroline seems to be holding his hand the whole way.

Lol she was not holding his hand all she said was "it's a cryptex; it's a dead language", the scene IMO was to foreshadow that Klaus and Caroline are "the same" because they had a bit of knowledge with that subject. I agree Tyler is not the brightest apple though

Even the saving hybrids, which was supposed to be Tyler's shining moment, blew up in his face because he was too dumb to figure out Hayley was tricking him

And Klaus wasn't too dumb to figure out two kids were getting his hybrids unsired for weeks? It took the last minute for him to realize Caroline is a distraction. But you know, I don't blame Tyler nor Klaus for getting punked, I feel like the writing makes these characters unrealistically dumb in order for the story to work.

and he had to use Caroline as Klaus' distraction and Caroline came up with a better plan proving once again she's smarter and more resourceful.

Actually Stefan used her to distract him so he could break into his house and find the sword. Her gross idea was better though

Posted at
Cooling
This season, she was like a supportive wife of some soldier going to war, praising his leadership ect. Maybe that's why I liked their goodbye scene, it wasn't a really good scene, but that thing (Care as a supportive wife) was finally over.
Posted at
2425 posts

I'm talking about when Tyler was trying to unsire the hybrids with Hayley, he had Caroline distract/use Klaus and acted all pissy and surprise about the date thing. And Tyler's plan to entomb his body or something was stupid and Caroline came up with trapping Klaus inside Rebekah's body which was better. I don't know. Tyler seems like an inexperienced dolt. Not saying Caroline's a genius but she's just too good for him.

Posted at
2425 posts
but that thing (Care as a supportive wife) was finally over. I hope so. I want independent Caroline back. I hope when/if Caroline gets another love interest, he wouldn't be as needy and can take care of himself.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
This season, she was like a supportive wife of some soldier going to war, praising his leadership ect. Maybe that's why I liked their goodbye scene, it wasn't a really good scene, but that thing (Care as a supportive wife) was finally over.

YES basically. Tyler's face tho @ the date. Oh, you have Fuckles on block but earlier today she said "can we all quit saying poor Michael?" lol. No, we can't because he was humuliated as an actor
Posted at
Cooling

Stefan used her to distract Klaus in 4x06 and 4x09, 4x07 (distracting Klaus for the unsiring plan) was actually her idea, Tyler was just angry to learn that.

Posted at
Cooling

lol fuckles.

why wont she leaveeeeeee

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad