Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Cooling
or maybe the time jump between is between 15-16? hiatus and all.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Well, the guy thinks that he makes huge sacrifices for her..She doesn't seem to apreciate any of this..the truth is somewhere in the midle..I mean yes,he has done some things against his character for her but he can't wait Caroline kissing his feet for them and forget everything..  

I always have a gigglegasm everytime he pulls this. His outburst at Stefan, "I have given you a target, someone to channel all of your anger, you really should be thanking me" lmfao. Then he's draining Elena dry from an IV stuck to a chair and says "you're welcome" ROFL. Then he tried to guilt trip TC about Tyler no longer having to turn and how he saved Liz's "precious daughter", yeah saved her from your plan, LOL. Delusional but flawless.

Posted at
2425 posts
Quite frankly, Tyler needs someone whose less of an independent woman (as in wo-man) like Caroline. He's not confident enough or secure enough for her. I would think being with someone like her (who prefers to face her problems head on) would be a little emasculating for him as well (considering that he's in the habit of running).     This so much. Everytime Forwood is onscreen, Caroline overshadows Tyler. I don't know if it's intentional or it's just Caroline is a dynamic character but Tyler seems like a weakling next to her. It's obvious she wears the pants in the relationship and he depends on her, not the other way around. Hell even Bored Now said Caroline is stronger emotionally than Tyler. I do think Tyler needs someone less independent than Caroline because he's been Mr. Caroline Forbes for too long.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
or maybe the time jump between is between 15-16? hiatus and all.

Well if there is KC sex, they were saying in fanforum that a time jump would almost make sense. Not that it makes sense period, but you get it.
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

his concept of compassion is fucking wacked. its crazy, but i like how consistent the writers are with it.

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

there's still a catch to the sex. i won't buy it until i see it. and probably not even then lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
because he's been Mr. Caroline Forbes for too long.

Caroline was Mrs. Lockwood through all half of season 4, let's be real.
Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

I was watching  some clips of TVD and I noticed that whenever sth bad happens they all start saying ...OMG...OMG...OMG..OMG I'm not a native speaker but all this extensive use of the term sounds a bit rediculous to me

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I never noticed that lol, but if I were in M.F. I'd be used to it by now

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

i kinda like how they talk like that. it was one of the things i loved about TVD from the start. they use conversation talk. and the way the girls dressed, so fucking realistic. Elena and her straight-ironed hair, dark denims and boots. I fell in love with the fact that all of them weren't made up like drag queens 24/7. Those of them that were on the fluffy side (Caroline), well, it was suited to their personalities.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.