Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

For me it was like they were tuned in different frequences ..She was crying like a baby and he was like whatever,let's get this over with(I'm pissed of that  I got kicked of TVD)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Her googly eyes were probably intended on being misleading but then again why didn't she scoff or anything

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

exactly. that's what i'm thinking. her reactions around him aren't so typical anymore. I don't know what to make of that scene honestly. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I'm almost 100% convinced she's going to try and cure him. I mean, she does care now. But that could also influence her. Elijah and his mother also cared for him, but that doesn't mean they will pass up an opportunity to neutralize him.

She will betray him somehow, but I think, with more of a motive to help him. Her googly eye thing made me think that she knows he's changing (for her), but a part of her also realizes what a fucked up thing he is. She seemed a little confused, a little shocked and a little sad (but that could've been because of Tyler). 

I'm wondering how the OV and MF agendas will play out this season. Both stories will converge at one point. I'm just wondering how it will play out now that she's probably not cool with "plan kill Klaus" anymore. And Stefan earlier this season, I mean, he kept Klaus' secret. No questions asked. He also went along with plan kill Kol too. But still, there's a strange feeling between the two crowds now.

Posted at
Cooling
exactly, of course Klaus would think he deserves props for giving Tyler a head start (he thinks everyone should thank him. lol), but idk what to make of her reaction, maybe she's just used to this by now? lmao
Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

To Klaus ,it seemed like another rejection.. I felt the same way the first time I watched it..but then  I found the look on her face confused like she didn'know what she was supposed to say to him..

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah he seemed annoyed that she was speechless, lmao. This dude

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Was so weird. Do you remember his little huff? He expects her to like jump his bones out of gratitude or something.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

He expects that from everyone but you know he did tell her he's giving Tye a "head start", lol I'm like dude let's be real. I also think there might be a time jump between 16-18.

Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

Well, the guy thinks that he makes huge sacrifices for her..She doesn't seem to apreciate any of this..the truth is somewhere in the midle..I mean yes,he has done some things against his character for her but he can't wait Caroline kissing his feet for them and forget everything..

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad