Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2978 posts
Jtl

And lets not forget the amount of children being born witout fathers or parents being together. We've always have been a free society when it came it sex. People just haven't made good choices with these freedoms. It all comes down to a lack of responsibility.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Exactly. The choice to have sex or not is a freedom. Someone exercising that freedom is not detrimental to society.  And I believe my whole post was reiterating again and again that you get your worth from your heart and mind. It was you who was saying that abstinence is good because that is a way for women to have control. Whatever the hell kind of logic that is.

Aids and STI's gets transmitted through unprotected sex, not promiscuity. There are plenty of people who are in long term committed relationships (even marriage) who get an STI because their partner is being less than monogamous. It has nothing to do with women having sex outside marriage.

Herpes has existed since the Ancient Roman times. And AIDS and HIV are mainly spread through the use of used needles, or the commingling of your blood and another person's.

PS: The fact that there seems to be a significant growth in the spread of STI's in the past 30 years might have something to do with the fact that statistics on such things didn't start being collected until mid-century. Before that no one was acknowledging such things openly, let alone keeping track of such things.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

good lord, I give up. Let this be the last of it. I'm ignoring this debate in this thread from now on.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
John go to bed you pop tart
Posted at
2425 posts

@vampbarbie. I'm not the one shoving my opinions down others throats. That's bored nows job. At least I don't go around calling others sick if they don't like realistic couples. 

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

It's one of the many breaks down in society. 

Aids and STI's gets transmitted through unprotected sex, not promiscuity. There are plenty of people who are in long term committed relationships (even marriage) who get an STI because their partner is being less than monogamous. It has nothing to do with women having sex outside marriage.

yes this can happen which is again a lack of responsibility on both parties and bad choices. I'm not saying men aren't responsible but women are the ones that determine whether or not we have sex. Let be honest here lol

Herpes has existed since the Ancient Roman times. And AIDS and HIV are mainly spread through the use of used needles, or the commingling of your blood and another person's.

Yes but there are things that didn't exist then that do exist now and themsome. And yes aids was spread through many ways but it is a known fact that it was spread faster through sex. Because everyone has sex more then they get poked with needles.lol     
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol @bored now prepared to attack plecs twitter in March
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

I say it's a sick relationship. The fact you like it Nic doesn't say very much lol

Whatever flora I guess that's the best you can come up with.

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Peace! 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
 Whatever flora I guess that's the best you can come up with.    

Come up with what? You're talking to Charishma about sex and women, I haven't read neither of your posts, I only said that to lighten the tension in the room. Clearly you're too bitter to talk to, you can take things seriously with nicfanz but I am not here for that. JFC 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad