Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Well having sex with everyone CAN be a character trait and something that explores the character, but last timeI saw that being used was with a character who spent her ~20+ years of her life accidentally(or not) murdering people and generally was a very extravagant and unpredictable person. 

And last time I checked neither Caroline nor Elena were doing that.  

But let's be honest Caroline's version of fun is throwing a party and hanging with her friends. She's isn't the partier like Damon or Katherine. Yeah she's fun and bubbly but she's isn't going to go on a would blood sucking killing spree anytime soon. You get upset at forwood fans for liking there ship for whatever reasons they like it. But nobody should be upset at you liking a very twisted twisted relationship? Plus you say Caroline would be stuck in a teenage relationship? Will eventually they'll get older and they will not be teenagers mentally. 

THIS.

Caroline is the brightest and most honest sides of Cordelia, basically. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

There is a difference between exploring the freedom life has to offer and being promiscuous (or going on a "blood sucking spree").

And honestly, society is not screwed up because women are having lots more sex. People are just annoyed that after eons of being a cheerleader to whomever they're owned by, women are finally learning how to be more selfish. Basically there are some women who still don't understand that they're being oppressed (by stupid ideals of chastity etc), and some men who would like to keep their power. Women need to be centred around themselves more. its not a bad thing to try and make yourself happy instead of constantly looking for that happiness in whatever 'forever ILY' walks into your life.

I get so annoyed when some say that just because a good guy walks into your life you have to make your life all about him. And that's what Caroline did with Tyler. Annoying.

Posted at
2425 posts

You get upset at forwood fans for liking there ship for whatever reasons they like it

I don't get upset at fans for liking Forwood. I get upset when they say Caroline has to be with Tyler and no one else because TC is the only stable couple on the show. So because they want stability Forwood can't break up? That's fucking selfish.   they will not be teenagers mentally Tyler will always be a teenager mentally. He's a mixed of Kris Humphries and Ryan Lochte.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
So because they want stability Forwood can't break up? That's fucking selfish.  Tyler will always be a teenager mentally. He's a mixed of Kris Humphries and Ryan Lochte

LMFAO NIC.STAHHP.

Posted at
2425 posts

I get so annoyed when some say that just because a good guy walks into your life you have to make your life all about him. And that's what Caroline did with Tyler. Annoying.

Exactly. Like just because Tyler broke his bones to break the sire bond and said he'll be Klaus' slave forever to save Caroline that Caroline owes him her loyalty for eternity. "Like omg how can Caroline even think of kissing Klaus after what Tyler had been through for her omgz." Tyler can sacrifice his limbs for Caroline and I think Forwood is boring as hell and I will never ship it. Nope. Not at all.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
@Charishma, I really loved your statement about women learning to be selfish. I'm so gonna quote you dear, that's my status for tomorrow!
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

You're welcome :D

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Good for you Nic. But that's your opinion and like always you try to shove it down everyone's throats. I thinks fans think the show lacks the teenage couple in a teenage vampire show. Now the show lacks a lot more teenagers and they might as well just blow up the school and forget there teenagers. 

@charishma actually women having more sex isn't a really good thing for society. Women actually had more control when they actually waited to have sex with someone before marriage. The man would stay interested and keep pursing her because she didn't give it up right away. Plus if anyone of you had kids you would tell them to wait for the right one. That's the end of my moral talk. Lol

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

good grief. are you kidding me? and its in a woman's best interest to keep a man pursing her for her cookie, because?? That should be the sole goal in life or something??? Is there not anything else she has of worth and value? Is her vagina her sole source of respect and admiration??

there's waiting for the right one (which I 100% believe in btw. Your first experience should be a loving one). And then there's communicating to your child that their self-worth emanates from and ends at their privates.  Sex is important. Its important to have a positive relationship with sex and love. But preaching promiscuity and preaching complete abstinence can have the same effect. A negative one. It teaches them all the wrong things about what to look for in a relationship, who to look for, and what their worth lies in. Which is their heart and mind btw.

Woman having sex is a great thing for society, because its teaching others that they can't be boxed in and told what to do. Women and men can do whatever the hell they want, as long as they're not hurting anyone. Use protection and don't be self-destructive. other than that, have at it.

please tell me you're trolling me. please.

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Unforunetly sex does hurt people now a days because most of society isn't responsible when it comes to having sex. The amounts of stds and let not forget HIV has grown over the last 30 years because we've become more free sexually. 

Woman having sex is a great thing for society, because its teaching others that they can't be boxed in and told what to do  Huh? Choices give you freedom not sex. Sex doesn't determine who you are character determines who you are.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.