The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

The spamming started again.ughh.Gayatri Not Happy XX(((

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

yeah i for sure didn't ship them after the first feeing. Dangerous Liasons intrigued the hell out of me, but I became a complete goner when he saved her from vampire Alaric, and she was all "thank you". it was awweeesome.

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

feeding*

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
i think i started shipping them somewhere between 3x20 and 3x21

that's funny beause I loathed 3x20, I liked the speech he gave her but he was acting all pissy because she wouldn't leave town with him, lmfao. I loved 21 I think everyone did, until she threw a party.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I liked the speech he gave her but he was acting all pissy because she wouldn't leave town with him, lmfao

Lol,i know but thats Klaus for you lmao.But the look she gave him before the scoffing kind of melted me and and that little save in 3x21(all  the EYE SEX!!*Sigh*)sold me on them.But i think it was the fandom and the fan fictions that really turned me into this obsessed shipper lol.

Posted at
2425 posts

Its such a teenaged love. that's what annoys me. for its realistic nature its not necessarily the best thing. why does every 18 year old girl have to be in a comitted, ILY forever relationship?? can she not explore, have a good time, and make her life's passion something other than an engagement ring?

This x 1000. That's why I hate Forwood so much. Caroline is a young vampire. She should have fun and have lots of crazy sex and make out with villainous vampires. Why should she be stuck babysitting a teenager for the rest of her life? When Forwood fans say that they want Forwood to stay committed and never change I'm like shut the fuck up. How dare you wish for Caroline to stay trap with that simpleton for all of eternity. Most of the people are Tyler stans who are scared that if Caroline dumps his boring ass, Trevino wouldn't have screen time. Which is true because he's off the show lmao.

Posted at
2425 posts

And no to Steroline. There's too much of a brother/sister vibe. No sexual tension at all. I want Caroline to be in a hot passionate forbidden romance. That's why I love Klaroline. What's more forbidden then doing the horizontal tango with the big bad who tried to kill all of your friends?

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
That's why I hate Forwood so much. Caroline is a young vampire. She should have fun and have lots of crazy sex and make out with villainous vampires     Lol I know it's a tv show but its this type of thinking that gets me thinking why our society is so screwed up. But iisn't Elena already doing that?   
Posted at
2425 posts

But iisn't Elena already doing that

Yeah and it makes me bitter she gets to tramp around. If Elijah sleeps with her too I'm done. Back to Caroline, I want her to have fun not stuck in a high school romance for the rest of her life. She deserves to explore and experiment. Chances are, the right guy isn't Tyler at all.

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Not for nothing Nic. But having sex with random people is not truly exploring yourself there other words people use for that. But let's be honest Caroline's version of fun is throwing a party and hanging with her friends. She's isn't the partier like Damon or Katherine. Yeah she's fun and bubbly but she's isn't going to go on a would blood sucking killing spree anytime soon. You get upset at forwood fans for liking there ship for whatever reasons they like it. But nobody should be upset at you liking a very twisted twisted relationship? Plus you say Caroline would be stuck in a teenage relationship? Will eventually they'll get older and they will not be teenagers mentally. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.