Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

lol it drives me nuts. that's what happens when parents lock their daughters away and don't let them have male friends. when they're finally let loose, its like going from the desert to a rainforest. like OMG OMG OMG haha

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Yeah, well I find it even more ridiculous when people start shipping two characters just because they had 3 seconds of screen time together...even if its like someone sneezes and the other one says bless you....boy do some people go into crazy shipper mode and be like they are meant to be together.....lol

Steroline is meant to friends and that is all....please tvd, do not go GG sex circle on us.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL AMIE I am tumblr'ing that.

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

like someone sneezes and the other one says bless you

Awesome. just awesome.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

well I find it even more ridiculous when people start shipping two characters just because they had 3 seconds of screen time together.Klaroline started out that way.lol

Steroline is meant to friends and that is all....please tvd, do not go GG sex circle on us.LMAO.

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

dude, the feeding scene was a little more eye-catching than a sneeze.

btw does anyone know if Klaus and Elijah will be in 4x21-4x23?? please please say yes lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

PM'ing the guy worked.Thanks for the advice Flora.That spamming shit was getting out of hand.

@Charishma lol,i know but a lot of people started shipping klaroline after that and i was like what?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Klaroline started out that way. lol

Around "there goes your pretty little girlfriend Caroline" it was that way, but around "happy birthday Caroline" it was not.

btw does anyone know if Klaus and Elijah will be in 4x21-4x23?? please please say yes lol

Klaus might but idk about Elijah.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
i know but a lot of people started shipping klaroline after that and i was like what? YES LOL LMAO. I SAW FANVIDEOS AND STUFF I was like WUT? lmao.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Around "there goes your pretty little girlfriend Caroline" it was that way, but around "happy birthday Caroline" it was not.I had a lot of confused feels about that scene but shipping?lol no,i think i started shipping them somewhere between 3x20 and 3x21 lol

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.