Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
Cooling
we know Hayley isn't coming until 4x20? I don't remember.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

god I hope so. I would hate to have to deal with that chick. She's so annoying. Always up in everyone's face. Its just like, go home.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^Well,you'd have to deal with her in the originals spin off if you're planning to watch it lol.This forum made me hate her,lol,i had no probs with her when she initially appeared.i loved her "I don't do teen drama" line lmao

@Flora I will,after 4x15 airs,i'll be free after that.I probably would've watched it by now if the show aired in india but downloading or watching ol is required too much effort for a show i don't even like anymore lol.I'm out after this season is over.i'll watch the originals spin off tho.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Yeah i'll have to put up with her. I'm just hoping she's related to Klaus somehow. I really disliked on TVD though b/c she literally popped out of no where and started acting like she knew everything about everything. I didn't much like Pheobe on Secret Circle either. That show was such a bust lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*requires too much effort.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Somehow i think she's realted to him too.i don't know,maybe because of the werewolf thing.But how will she be related to him?its not like he had any kids when he was human.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

through his biolgoical father. so she would be a distant distant connection lol. I'm just hoping. If JP tries to sell me a romance between the two , just no. no lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Well she had a hand in a plan to kill him/unsiring his hybrids so i don't think he's going to be that forgiving lol.and ugh no romance btw these too,i'll puke.Then again for me Caroline is the only one for Klaus.i read too much fanfiction*sigh*

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

i just plain love them. I can't believe some ppl are still on Forwood. I mean, i used to like it ALOT, but when shit gets stale, move on. I hate it when people want tv to portray boringness. Its not like they had great conversation or really connected (like my OTP Dair, i went down with that ship :D). No these two just had a lot of sex. Plain old, get busted by his mother sex. And this aint 90210. So yeah.

btw anyone have any specs about whats up with Bonnie next ep?? She gets left behind on the island right? or am i wrong?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You guys, could you all go here and private message this guy? He's the admin for TVD but I need him to see the spam. Last year he acted on it, ughh. Maybe if we all mail him he'll respond.

Somehow i think she's realted to him too.i don't know,maybe because of the werewolf thing.But how will she be related to him?its not like he had any kids when he was human   I am 80% sure they're related, I'm almost cocky about being sure of this. The interviews asked JP why Hayley is in the spinoff, and she says "that's a big surprise", We never learned who her parents are, but she was desperate enough to let 12 "friends" get killed just to find them from Shane. A werewolf who doesn't know her parents, has the balls to challenge Klaus, and gets casted on his show, it just screams obvious. It would be the way Kat and Elena are related (sort of), she could come from the original wolf line, considering his dad is the original wolf. Mikael killed Klaus' wolf family but I'm sure they would suggest that not all of them died, the same way Klaus couldn't get to Katherine's baby, but killed her family.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad