Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

.Let's not forget the bracelet (lol it always reminded me dog bones)omg ME TOO.lol and i thought i was the only lol and remember people used to compare it to the infinity sign.i was like what?lol but i LOVED their first scene.it was my favee scene of enitre s3.so beautiful*sigh*i can see why some people started shipping them rightaway even though i was like WTF.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

what i loved about the bracelet was how it compared with the one Tyler bought her lol. And in Dangerous Liasons she actually wore it!!

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ikr and the way Klaus touched Ty's bracelet when he said genuine beauty and then gave her the diamond bracelet lmao.i hope we get more of Klaus's POV on that in the spin off,like some kind of flash back or something coz it still feels weird.That he started fancying her after one meeting lol.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Maybe if the sex is part of 'plan distract klaus' or 'cure' or whatever, it won't be that bad?? We know Caroline wants to shag him, so it could be the excuse she needs to let him in. And chances are, knowing how he lets her get away with everything, he wouldn't care when he found out. Or he wouldn't let it phase him much.

I would beleive ulterior motive sex before i'd beleive fight sex. And atleast this way they aren't too rushed. The only thing I hate is that Caroline would be manipulating him again. Sometimes I doubt if she'll ever feel for him.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

There is no way Car would use sex to get her way, distraction or not. She's awesome....but she's no Katherine.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh hey i googled Boys over flowers and wow,the main lead of that show i watched is in it too.he is so cute lol.maybe i'll give BOF a try.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^ preach it. I hope to god you're right.

But yeah, his feelings did seem to pop up out of no where eh?? Buts thats what I love about KC, because on closer look you see how gradual it was for him. He saved her because he wanted to get into the Mayor and Sheriff's good graces. It was an act. But he ended up being affected by the end of it. The bracelet, her words, you could tell he was genuinly amused (in a removed sort of way). He didn't just fall in love with her, he just genuinely enjoyed her company. She was also a challenge. It didn't matter if she was obviously sent to distract him or not. I don't think even he knew when it became love. Does he know now? He doesn't deny it, but he hasn't openly declared it either. Its rushed, but at the same time its so excruciatingly slow. He's come so far, but Caroline is still sooo way behind. The next few eps are really important. I can't wait. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

DUDE. you need to see BOF. It changed my world. Straight up. Its what got me into Korean dramas.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

There is no way Car would use sex to get her way, distraction or not. She's awesome....but she's no Katherine.

My thoughts exactly.besides it would take away the sweetness of her character lol.Caroline isn't cut out for stuff like that.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

@Kiddie. Please do. It's a must see in the Korean drama world. Its like you've never read anything if you've never read a Steven King. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad