Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

Don't Hestitate is some crazy shit. I think i've watched all the good shows lol. I might have to switch to films soon enough.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Lol. You guys need to stop trying to analyze the time frame for the Klaroline sex. This is Plec people. The bitch wouldn't know proper sequence and time frames if Master Yoda himself taught her. The ignorance is strong with this one.....

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

But normally when she does the sex it doesn't feel wrong. Like even with the side couples. I just hope Klaroline doesn't become another horny teenaged (okay half teenaged) couple. They've got so much more going on.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

@ Charisma. ME TOO!!! Hana Yori Dango was the first drama i ever watched and then i decided to watch the korean version. Have never regretted it, still my fave.

Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

there haven't been any hints that she is even  sexually atracted by him.LOL,she would have to be blind not to be attracted to him.I mean look at him,all that class and 1000 years of experience.I bet she wonders about it on those lonely nights or when she is shirtless hugging lil Ty.lol.Also,Candice also said Caroline wants to shag him lmao.(repost) LOL ..I know the guy just talks and I get pregnant...

sorry about the format

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I know the guy just talks and I get pregnant

LOL niiceee
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Lol. It pains my heart when people say Klaroline is the new Delena. I'm like wake up and smell the vervain people. Car is no bland lampost who gets loved ones killed at the drop of a hat and Klaus is not a fucking emotionally unstable brat who goes around srewing all of Elijah's left overs. As bad as Klaus is, we never see him drunk every few episodes snapping necks and pretending to be "bad with a purpose". PLEASE!!!!

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Charishma Yeah DEx  felt reeealllyyy wrrroong to me.ugh.i wanted to gouge my eyes out.or you know pour some acid on them or something ewww.Oh and lets not forget what that d-bag did to Rebekah.J.P tries to justify rape,this is why i don't want Klaroline sex.I just hope the writers didn't make Klaus compel her into submission and justify it as truu wuuvv.ugh

Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

I always had the feeling that the begining of KC was a bit weird ,,I mean they had bearly interact and he was confessing his thoughts about immortality..Let's not forget the bracelet (lol it always reminded me dog bones)

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Car is no bland lampost who gets loved ones killed at the drop of a hat and Klaus is not a fucking emotionally unstable brat who goes around srewing all of Elijah's left overs. As bad as Klaus is, we never see him drunk every few episodes snapping necks and pretending to be "bad with a purpose". PLEASE!!!LOL.well to be fair Klaus IS an emotionally unstable brat.what with literally backstabbing all of his siblings.lol.But yeah KC is no DE.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.