Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

There is definately gonna be Klausy sex in 4x18..JOMO confirmed it..His partner is unknown ,all the signs point out Caroline though..I also have dificulties in processing that..because Caroline doesn't seem to have any intetion to sleep with him anytime soon..but who knows

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

yeah I thing its being rushed too. But who knows? There are 3 episodes from now until 4x18, and in TVD world that's a lot of time for a whole bunch of shit to go down. I'm betting on a kiss in 4x16. hoping more like.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

A kiss would be a dream come true but sex idk,how would she go from "until we find a way" with Tyler to sex with his mom's killer/also the guy who almost killed her a couple of days ago?It isn't like Caroline.She might have felt bad for Klaus at times but no amount of pity is going to turn her into Elena.I just hope its not a disattraction or something.At this point,i'll put nothing past the writers.

@Red You watch Korean dramas?I used to watch one.first love or kiss or something like that.worst piece of misogynystic shit ever.Even indian soaps aren't as bad as that and thats saying something.But i do like some korean movies,even though i feel they are a bit loud.lol.I love the classic.sigh.have you seen it?

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

I'm thinking its a distraction too. About breaks my heart, but yeah.

I love Korean dramas too. Haven't watched any in a while too. I stopped halfway through Don't Hesitate. Have you seen it?

Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

I hope that too..It's just that from their scenes I got the impression that she was developing a soft spot for him in her heart but there haven't been any hints that she is even  sexually atracted by him...It's like there is a huge hole btween this and sex..I don't know if two episodes are enough to cover it..

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I think we're all jumping the gun.what if its not Caroline?omg!what if its Katherine?ewww.I know he hates her and prolly wants to kill her too but hate sex is hate sex.idk what's worse.kc sex or kk sex...ughhh

No.is it any good.i've seen only one korean show and it was really bad.lol.i was talking about the movies but how is don't hesitate?any good?
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

there haven't been any hints that she is even  sexually atracted by him.LOL,she would have to be blind not to be attracted to him.I mean look at him,all that class and 1000 years of experience.I bet she wonders about it on those lonely nights or when she is shirtless hugging lil Ty.lol.Also,Candice also said Caroline wants to shag him lmao.

It's like there is a huge hole btween this and sex.I don't know if two episodes are enough to cover it..

Exactly my point.I mean yeah,she understands him a little bit and prolly sympathises with him and pities him ofcourse but all that is not enough given their histroy.Caroline might be the forgiving types but she is definitely not the one to forget and that too sooo fast.It just feels too rushed and wrong.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Never seen that one. To be honest i'm more into historical dramas and comedies like Faith, Personal Taste, The moon that embraces the sun, boys over flowers....

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I am a HUGE Lee Min-ho fan......HUGE!!!! The man is gorgeous

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

Love him too. Boys over flowers is the first Korean show I ever watched.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.