Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

To be really honest, I would rather have just a kiss than a sex scene....because really WHAT must happen in order for Caroline to be willing and wanting to sleep with this guy? And if they give us all of this now, what will there to be looked forward to come the spin-off crossovers? I mean it can't just go from kiss to sex...this is not sired DE bullshit, these are two characters who know exactly who they are and how similar and different they are. I don't know but just for me personally, some of the charm that KC has will go away if they head to bed...cos it will be like hey, a few episodes ago you were going to kill my friends and bf and now we are making out. 

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I mean we haved DE for that.

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

Aime you read my mind girl. The thing that would save it for me though, is if it weren't fight sex. If it started off as a fight its okay, but by the time they start actually getting physical I want there to be honesty and tenderness. Not just banging, but lovemaking (eww I hate that word, but I don't have another that suits lol).

They're usually so still and crawling into each others eyes when the other is around. So aware of each other. Fight sex can be so anonymous. And yeah, the build-up is important. Touching wise, the closest we've got is lamp-post stabbing and two hot as hell feeding scenes. And there was something about the feeding embrace each time that made it seem like if these two finally did get together, they'd make love, not just have sex. Like they'd be giving in to something rather than fighting it. That scene can either kill it or make it fucking epic. We'll see.

Obviously I think way to much about how fictional characters have sex LOL

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
and two hot as hell feeding scenes   Lol the second scene is my favorite    Obviously I think way to much about how fictional characters have sex LOL   Don't worry everyone is obsessing over this until march comes
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

the second scene nearly sent me into early menopause. straight up.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol my friend is such a trip.

it's pure arrogance and delusion that they allowed themselves to swell with false security about forwood's "true wuv." true wuv, yawn and yadda, yadda, next! i actually laughed my ass off at that terribly acted forwood scene at the end. they're all creaming themselves at one of the poorest scenes TVD has ever done. cheesy dialogue, a terrible performance from trevino. it's clear the writers have no intention of putting any effort into their pairing and gave them a half asssed send off for their 10 remaining fans. 

cinnamoncookie and freckles are making fools of themselves. every five seasons they talk trash in their thread about how caroline is a victim and klaus is an abuser who won. caroline is not a victim of klaus and it kills them to admit it. she sees herself as empowered with him because she knows he wants at her, and it gives her confidence in herself. i'm sure they would love to convince themselves otherwise. they have that right to pretend otherwise when caroline is going at it horizontally with klaus. i feel them, and i may even try to contain myself as i proudly wear my sizzling icon of amazing chemistry, LOL!
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

This is from FF? LOL awesome. I especially like this part: my sizzling icon of amazing chemistry

Posted at
Cooling

they have that right to pretend otherwise when caroline is going at it horizontally with klaus.

lmfao.

the best thing that came out of Tyler's exit is freckles leaving th thread, and I'm saying that as someone whose blocking her, lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Because even when you blocked her you still had to witness most of us replying to her BS. Lmfao, I love how Sharon (posterity) actually lurked the TC thread, not to say I don't do it either. What made me cry was when I was scrolling past a post from Freckles and it said "Lurkers beware if you come here to spit on us then I will report you one by one"

Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

About the feeding scenes ,I actually liked that there was an evolution...I mean ,in the second one he wasn't just holding her head,his chest was supporting her body..In the first scene she hasitated to drink from his hand,in the second, the way she grabbed his wrist  .... much more intimated...

P.S Lol...that might be a little weird but I also liked the way she was moaning when she was drinking his blood...it showed how vital  it was for her..and I also sensed that she was really enjoying his blood...

Maybe .it's just my seriously disturbed klaroline brain...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.