Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

yeah but that scenario is so strange for me. A lot has to happen between them before she would feel comfortable even around Klaus of all people, to have sex with him. And am I the only one that wants a few kiss scenes before they have sex?? Otherwise its like, boom, there. It feels a little rushed and anti-climactic.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
This show is rushed and anti climatic when it wants to be. And rushed or not, it's still going to blow up the fandom, which is what the writers want because they are testing reaction before they decide whether to end or continue the 2.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Continue, always continue. I've never been a bigger fan of Klaus or Caroline. They're at their best in their scenes together. JP does this all the time with KC. A scene, test reaction, wait a bit, and then a more significant scene. She should just give up and move Candice to the Originals. Girl deserves some credit for being so standup. She's not part of the triangle and yet people are invested in her character. All the way back from season 1. She's just way to good to be stuck scrubbing Elena's floor, although I do love her for it.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol she scrubbed the floor cause she's a neat freak I'm sure, but I agree. Anyway, I think we knew the ship would be rushed the moment she said "I know you're in love with me", the question is just whether it's going to be good rushed or bad rushed. Sometimes I don't mind rushed if it's written decent. And yeah, she would have a more respectful role on the spinoff
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Its like, really?? At first when I saw her scrubbing the Kol stain I was like aww, and then I was like, whhaat??? Anyways, I have a feeling it'll be good rushed. More like hope. Its strange, but with the two of them, every scene has to be a step up from the previous. They're never stagnant. Which goes with being a couple in the periphery I guess.

The curious thing is what happens from 4x15 to 4x17. That's a pretty significant amount of time, so maybe it won't feel anti-climactic.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I think his abscence in 15 is because he's hunting Tyler, I think he'll get a mention though 

Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

I thought he was supposed to give him a head start...

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Exactly lol, but they said 14 explains why he's not in 15
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

off to kill Tyler? I wonder if he does it. Probably not. Maybe he realizes that that would reallly work against the hot hybrid sex he wants.

Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

Maybe it's him showing mercy to Caroline's friends...one episode before he starts ripping out heads

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.