Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yep, Katherine Klaus, Caroline, all the love for Stefan. I was laughing at the hate though, it'd be funny to see those two ship it out in the same room. They both have share a scene with Stefan in 17, maybe that's it Mwahaha 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

omg I am so psyched for that scene. Maybe they give him relationship advise?? Klaus could be all "now presents help", and Caroline could be all "umm no". And then Klaus could be all "drawrings of floating heads and ponies??". And Stefan could be like "get a room you two".

So many fantasies, but that is a less x-rated one.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I kind of think they're going to bicker (about something) with Stefan in the middle, that's just how I see it, lmao.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

riight?? thats how i picture it too. Hopefully it stands up to expectation.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol, the zap2it poll. At least people are done with Chair   Klaus and Caroline, 'The Vampire Diaries'  39.74%     Damon and Elena, 'The Vampire Diaries'  27.28%     Chuck and Blair, 'Gossip Girl'  17.76%       
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Oh, this forum.

Posted at

FUCK CHAIR - this is coming from one of the pioneer chair fans.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Gosh that spam is ridiculous
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

who is posting that shit? one thing I hate about this forum, there is like no mod lol

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt

@Charishma, I would totally dislike it too if they have Caroline sleep with Klaus so she can distract him or set a trap for him so the cure can be rammed down his throat and if they make it under compulsion or some kinda rape story.

I'm also wondering what's gonna lead them to that point where they'll have some action? Probabably they're gonna have a fight over Tyler's leaving. JoMo tweeted something about having a fight with 'you know who' and as they exchange words, stuff is going to be blurted out, I think by Caroline. A moment's pause then probably followed by a kiss and the action starts lol! 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad