Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

Maybe Silas brings back some people from the dead? Its just a little annoying because there is absolutely nothing for Caroline in MF, except for being a talking buddy for Stefan and Elena. Maybe they could give Bonnie a lot more story? That would be nice.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I interpreted Caroline's face in that moment as  - she understands that he is doing it all for her and maybe that gives her some joy..but then at the same time I think she still sees so much death and misery that surrounds this man, that this is how its going to be forever and no matter how much she tried (if she really wanted to) she would never really change him...

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I think it's unlikely, there's already too many female characters on the spin-off, and the tvd cast is thinning  

Two witches, like either one of them won't get axed? Lol. And we're not saying she'd join the cast, crossovers are like guest starring.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Exactly. CO's are entirely possible. There are very few actual leads so far. Just Klaus, Elijah and this Cami girl. I'm hoping this Cami is for Elijah. Marcel and the two witches will probably entertain one another. Just a guess.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

^Hayley is a lead too. I was bitter about Hayley until they casted Elijah and Bekah, so now I don't mind. Anyway, you have to admit, Caroline leaving thins the cast but if she went to that spinoff (which I doubt), she would at least be a lead, which is great for her character, and even JP Caroline should be a lead once 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Said*

Posted at
Cooling
oh, yeah. I agree about crossovers.
Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

I just can't see klaus having another love interest..This dude spent 3 seasons and probably centuries without even get charmed by a woman(well I assume that he had his lady friends ,but only to satisfy his sexual and sadistic needs)..Having him chassing Caroline like a puppy and right after that falling for a human would be complitelly out of character..

Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

lol..I meant 1 season.. not really great at maths

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Exactly. Like, he would have to move on if Caroline didn't go to NO too. And yeah, no. It would feel like they're re-writing his character. I remember at the beginning JP said that they didn't know yet how Klaus is romantically. Like if he's fallen for anyone before or if he's in the habit of having crushes. But the way they've written him since, it seems like he's not prone to this kind of behaviour. He's seriously slipped up time and again with Caroline. And he lets her get away with it. The way JM plays it too, so good. And the way Candice is there every step of the way. The love is there.  I just wish I could say to them, if its just a few episodes of fan-pandering, don't bother putting in the effort. Phone it in.

I really really wish Candice can to the the Originals. Possible relationship with a killer aside, she would have soo much more to do. I don't agree that staying with TVD would be a better career move. And honestly, I'm not a Delena fan. I don't appreciate being trolled. I don't want two people to be thrown together just b/c they have time to kill and it will get them ratings. If they have these two have sex and give them a bunch of scenes just to make us "happy", they obviously don't know why people like KC in the first place. It was all about the possibility. If they're not going to go there properly I'd rather they not go there at all.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad