Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

LOL. Seriously. I didn't even notice that though. It didn't seem like the appropriate time to get a date, and he doesn't really go for anything else.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
The date arrangement was so stupid yet so funny.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

YouTube comments crack me up, these bitches are cray LMFAO.

Very cray cray I might add...

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Well what was Klaus gona ask for in return if his only promise was to give Tyler a head start...man, these weirdos have been reading to many Fifty shades of gray type crap and cheesy romance novels to expect Klaus to ask Car for a night..

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^ugh. that's just not cool man. If he was going to blackmail her into sex he might as well have compelled her. Its rape either way.

I'm sooo confused guys. What is going on with the sex spoiler in 4x18? I feel like Klaroline is full on happening and its confusing me because of the spin-off. It would've been different if they hadn't sent Tyler off as well. They've completely paved the way for a KC relationship, but Klaus is supposed to be leaving for NO. And JM is already talking crossovers when people bring up Caroline. I'm wondering if he's doing that to be vague (about the extent of the role Candice will play, if any), or if that's just the straight up truth. 

Cuz honestly, they wouldn't take Klaroline so far just to fan pander. That porch scene last night was great, but it left me a little like, really? So this is happening then??

Despite what some say, JP in the end, does what she wants to. She created the love for DE and then she gave them this crap ship. She's said from the beginning that Stefan is Elena's 'one'. She writes whatever she wants. But I'm sure that even she realizes giving people more love for KC will not make it easy to drop Klaus into a whole new world (with possible new love interests) and expect people to buy into it. Like I said, I'm confused lol

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

i think they just prepare the road if Caroline ( Candise ) wants to move in NO because in TVD she doesn't have any sl, she is only Stefan's BF, Tyler's support and Klaus's love interest. Tyler left, Klaus will leave so she is going to be the BF? i can't understand!!!

and what about the rumors for KALIJAH??? IF THEY ARE A TEAM AND ALL THIS TIME WERE TOGETHER!!!! OMFG!!!!

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

yeah there are set pictures and everything. But knowing Elijah he's just playing both sides. In the end, he will act in his family's interests. He knows not to side with Katherine for realz.

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

yes knows not to side with katherine but i believe he is still in love her....

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

maybe what happens in 4x16 is that Klaus kills her despite knowing that Elijah does have some real feeling for her. But yeah, I honestly think Elijah's too smart for that.

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

i don't think Klaus kills her, because they are saying she will be in 4x18, i honestly think is Damon.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.